Christmas Kisses-Quincy Brown

I'm definitely in a silly goofy Christmas mood rn😭

"Bae I love you but I can't watch another soft ass Christmas hallmark movie with you," Quincy shifts on the couch, getting ready to leave you all alone.

You look at him and frown, "Noooo you have to stay here and watch them with me. I need to get in the Christmas mood so I can start decorating."

"Well why don't you just scroll through Christmas stuff on Pinterest or something. These cheesy ass movies ain't it."

You just roll your eyes and ignore him and turn your attention back to the movie. It's about a Scrooge business man and a southern belle with Christmas spirit who fall in love. So cliché, kinda trashy, and predictable but essential.

For a second, it gets a little too quiet aside from the movie so you look out the corner of your eye and low and behold, you see your boyfriend trying to quietly get up. You quickly pull his arm with all your strength and he huffs when you successfully pull him enough to make him sit back down.

"Nigga. Be so for real right now. I want to go get something to eat. Aren't you hungry?" Quincy turns to you basically pleading with his eyes. It's so funny this dude look like he on the verge of tears.

"Let's wait for this movie to go off first it's almost over."

"Bae we both know how the movie is gonna end. They're gonna confess their love and then kiss in front of the Christmas tree while it's snowing outside."

"You don't know it might be a different variation this time. They might kiss and then confess their love. The Christmas kisses at the end are so cringy but they're apart of the Christmas experience."

Quincy shakes his head in disbelief. This girl wants to watch these lame ass movies and he is forced to sit here with her. Honestly, who does she thinks she is? He can get up if he want to, it's his damn body. Even though all of that is true, his body won't move because he kinda fears for his life. She'd get him if he got up after she said no.

He needs to find a way to get up without dying.

"Can we please get up if I give you something to put you in the Christmas mood ? Then we can go Christmas shopping for the house and also get food," Quincy asks softly.

"And how would you put me in the Christmas mood," you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Like this," he pulls you onto his lap and your eyes widen. His lips are attached to your neck before you know it. Peppering it in light kisses.

"Boy what are you doing, stop playing the movie is almost over," You struggle to get out your words, giggling a little at his ticklish kisses.

"Shhh, I'm just helping you out." He pulls away to look at you with a smirk. He flips you two over and your back meets the couch, the movie still playing in the background.

You can't help but smile up at him and his annoying antics, you know he just wanted to get up.

He leans down and captures your lips sending a warm feeling through your body. You finally hum in defeat and kiss him back. His hand travels to your neck, lightly applying pressure as he turns your head a little to deepen the kiss.

Your make out session continues and unbeknownst to you, the couple on the tv finally confesses their love and kiss.

Just as the credits roll, Quincy breaks the kiss, both of you catch your breath before you look at the tv. You see the credits and immediately look back up at Quincy, he's smiling innocently like he didn't plan shit.

"You're dead wrong. You know it too. Get off me," you push him off of you half jokingly. He laughs softly as he sits up and pulls you onto his lap.

"I'm sorry.....hey at least we can go Christmas shopping now! And we can finally get some food." He pokes your side, ignoring your frowning face.

"Shut up. You're not sorry but let's go so we can get decorations. We're watching another one when we get back since you wanna play games with me," you get off his lap and walk over to the kitchen island to grab your keys.

"Bae!"

"Let's go, we got movies to watch! Maybe you'll act right after we eat something."

You leave out the door before he can say anything back.

He's gonna have to throw the tv away messing around with you. He sighs in defeat and gets ready leave out the door.

A/N: How y'all feeling this holiday season? Regardless of what you celebrate I hope everyone is safe and making the most your holidays. Hope y'all liked this randomness 😭