7

Helping Tooth ended up being very entertaining. 

Jack challenged Bunny to a race, North was appearing out of chimneys like a starfish making me smile at his childishness. One of that baby teeth stay with me to point out teeth and I leave a coin behind for each one that I take. Some time's I would even leave a note to let them know there wish got fulfilled, but those where for the kids who were wishing for their mother or father to find a job or for a loved one to get better. 

I watch as Tooth flew into a billboard, that ironically showed a toothpaste commercial. "You alright Tooth." She peels herself off the billboard and holds her nose as she shakes off the paint. Jack flies up next to me and looks at her worried. "I'm fine, sorry. It's been a really long time since I've been out in the field."

"How long is a long time?" Jack asks sounding scared of the answer. "400 Years give or take." The the gasps and points out another tooth before shooting off giggling. Jack, The baby teeth and I all give each other a look of worry of the overly hyperactive fairy. We all shrug at the same time before getting back to work.

Other then the boys occasionally fighting over a tooth their wasn't any interruptions along the way. North would fly us to different countries and I would unfreeze one of the others on the few moments that my son decided to freeze them. At one point I had to help heal North after Bunny got too competitive and lit a fire in one of the chimneys.

"Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies." Tooth comments as the boys all hold up there bags. I stand back with a smirk when I notice their expressions. Tooth seems to notice as well. "You guys have been leaving gifts. Right?"

I laugh when I see the guys all wince. "I didn't forget" I say in a sing song voice as I wave my bag of teeth in the air. They each glare at me, annoyed that I didn't tell them. North looked like he was trying to be mad but couldn't. I give them a sweet smile and watch as his pale cheeks tint pink under his beard.  "Why do you guys think kids are go excited about the tooth fairy? Everytime they loose a tooth they get money." I say in a 'duh' tone before walking away with tooth. She tries to catch up with some of the gift the boys forgot while I lead them to a 24 hour launderette so they could get some money. 

It was highly amusing to watch them all stand in a line and take turns to collect they coins. Sometimes they would get creative and leave things like candy canes, Easter eggs and even happy dreams.

When we were done in the country we were in we all got back in the sleigh. Just like every other time I curl my wings in and sit in front of North. Even though it wasn't cold enough here for my wings to freeze the warmth North gave was comforting and it wasn't like he was complaining. 

Jaime's house ended up being the last one for us to visit. Jack and Tooth go inside while we collect a few more teeth nearby. We end up meeting at his since they hadn't come back by the time we were done. We all crowd into Jaimie's room. Tooth shushes us and points to the sleeping boy. I smile at the small child and look at Jack. "You look the same when you sleep." I tell him my voice a whisper and my tone fond. My son smiles back and cuddles into the wing closest to him. I chuckle under my breath and open my wing a little more before curling around him slightly in a form of a hug. He used to do this all the time when he first called me mom and I always found it adorable since it reminded me of a duckling burrowing into his mothers feathers for comfort.

Bunny was the last to show up as he jumps out of a tunnel. "Oh, I see how it is. All work together to make sure the rabbit gets last place." We all shush him when he talks too loudly and he steps back with his paws raised in surrender. 

Jack, however, decides to reply to Bunny's earlier statement. "You think I need help to beat a bunny?" He pulls the bag of teeth from his pocket and holds it up, waving it slightly, "Check it out, Peter Cottontail."

"You call that a bag of choppers? Now that's a bag of choppers." Bunny holds up his bag that was double the size of Jacks. North steps between them to stop a fight from breaking out. "Gentlemen, gentleman. This is about Tooth. It's not a competition." I smile, proud of him but that soon changes when he continues speaking. "...But if it was, I win! Yee-haw!" I groan and face palm when he ends with a yell and starts jumping foot to foot while firing fake guns into the air. Truthfully it was a little funny but his little act had no doubt woken Jaime up.

He gasps and lets out a small "oh no" when Jaime sits up and shines a touch onto us "Santa Claus? The Easter bunny? Sandman? The tooth fairy! I knew you'd come!" Sandy waves when Jaime says his name while Bunny chuckles nervously.

"Surprise! We came" Tooth says, a little uncomfortable with the situation.

"He can see us?" I look at my son sadly when Jaime doesn't see him. I could choose when to be visible or not and at the moment I wasn't. 

"Most of us." Bunny says looking at us. Jaime shines his light onto us but doesn't see anything. 

"Wait, mom, he can't see you?" I brush his hair back with a smile. "He could if I chose to." I tell him quietly. "Shh, you guys he's still awake." Tooth whispers loudly sounding only a little panicked.

"Sandy, quick knock him out. Whit the dream sand you gumbies." Bunny specifies at the end when Sandy steps towards Jamie almost threateningly while hitting his fist into an open palm.

Just then Jaime's dog, a whit and brown Greyhound, starts growling at Bunny. "No, stop! That's the Easter Bunny! What are you doing, Abbey? Down!" Jaime tries to sooth the K-9.

"Alright, nobody panic." Bunny tells us, setting his bag of teeth onto the ground. Jack couldn't resist and comments about the breed of dog. "But that's a greyhound. Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?"

"I think it's a pretty safe bet he's never met a rabbit like me. 6'1", nerves of steel...." Bunny continues talking but I catch the mischievous look in my sons eyes and try to stop him. "Don't you dare" I mouth threateningly, but he simply smirks as he hits his staff onto the alarm clock next to the bed. And just like that.

All hell breaks loose.