15

I watch as my son looks up at the moon with a smirk before Tooth practically tackles him into a hug with a giggle.

"Are you ready now, Jack? To make it official." North asks and the rest of us move to stand around the both of them, the kids included. The elf from earlier who was playing the trumpet holds in instrument up threateningly at Jack making my chuckle. Phil joins us with the Guardian book and bows his head to Jack.  

Jack looks around at all of us before looking at Jaime. The brave little boy waves him forward while jumping from foot to foot in excitement. My son sighs before looking determinly at North and noding. 

The friendly polar bear of a man smiles warmly and clears his throat as he reads from the book. "Will you, Jack Frost, vow to watch over the children of the world? To guard them with your life - their hopes, their wishes, and their dreams, for they are all that we have, all that we are, and all that we will ever be."

"I will."

"Then, congratulations, Jack Frost - for you are now, and forevermore, a Guardian!" We all cheer and I pull my boy into a hug only for the both of us to be snatched up by North. I laugh as he kisses Jacks cheek "Klassno!" He cheers before setting us back down but leaves his arm around my shoulders. 

"That's my boy!" Bunny yells making Jack blush ever so slightly

An elf mimics North by kissing a grumpy looking trumpet-elf on the cheek, but the grumpy elf punches the excited one on the side of the head making him slide across the ice. While this is happening I see the Baby teeth fluttering above Jack in a heart shape making Tooth scald them.

I turn around when the children cheer again and find the sleigh approaching with the reindeer. 

"You guys, look! Santa's sleigh."

"Did you guys see that?"

"Wow! Look at that sleigh"

"Everyone loves the sleigh." Bunny chuckles as he stands beside North and I 

"Jack! Time to go." North informs him as the others start climbing into the sleigh while the kids ohh and ahh and the fireworks Sandy created for them

"Happy Easter, ya little anklebiter. Gonna miss ya." I hear Bunny say to Sophie as he pokes her in the belly making her giggle and hug him "Bye bye, Bunny." I fight back a coo at how adorable the moment was.

"You're leaving? But what if Pitch comes back? What if we stop believing again? If I can't see you-" Jaime starts to panic and Jack an I kneel down beside him. 

"Hey, hey. Slow down, slow down. Y-you telling me that you stop believing in the moon when the sun comes up?" Jack says as he turns Jaime to face him.

"No..."

"Okay, well do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out?" I say as I brush his hair back

Jamie chuckles "No"

"We'll always be there, Jamie. And now, we'll always be here" Jack comforts him and points to his heart "- which kinda makes you a Guardian, too." He ruffles Jaime's hair before pulling my up and guiding me to the sleigh. 

"Jack!" Jaime runs up and hugs a stunned Jack. This time I do get teary as he returns the hug.  We finally climb into the sleigh and I take my usual spot in front of North despite the fact that it wasn't as cold any more. I snuggle into the warmth that he provided and smile when I feel him rest his head on mine. 

"Hey, momma?"

"Yes frostbit?" I respond "Can we go home? I want to see the girls and I'm sure they would love to meet the others." 

I think it over for a moment before responding. "Sure."  I climb out of Norths arms, not missing the pout on his face before flying out of the sleigh. I sly ahead and throw a ball of light in front of the sleigh allowing North to fly through before I follow after.

Once the light fades my white and gold kingdom comes into view and North lands in the courtyard of the palace. Jack and I leave the others to focus on the angels flying around doing their work, while we hear two sets of foot steps run towards us.

I crouch down in time to catch Htebazile as she flies into me. I chuckle through a groan and hu her close to my chest. Anactoria is soon to follow and shortly after I have all three of my children safe and sound in my wings.

"Hello Brother." I say without turning around sensing his presence behind us. The others turn to see a tall man dressed in black and gold armor that stood out starkly against his long white hair that matched my own, silver eyes and silver runes marked his forehead and neck, the colour shimmering on his pale skin. 

He smiles and opens his arms for me

He smiles and opens his arms for me. I let my children step out of my wings before a smile breaks out on my face and I jump into his arms. He lifts me off the ground and spins us in a circle. The tips of my wings brushing against the ground. 

"I have missed you little sister" He whispers in my ear and squeeze's me a little tighter before setting me back down. The moment my feet are on the ground my daughter run over to hug him "Uncle Manny!" They both chorus as he allows them to body slam him into the ground while he admits 'defeat'.

"So this is man in moon?" North questions and I finally notice the others had joined us. "Yup. My big brother who likes to be cryptic as hell." I roll my eyes and hear an offended "hey" come from under Baz's wings.

The girls giggle and clamber off of him, purposefully hitting him with their wings as much as possible. I shake my head at them before pulling my brother off the ground.

"I see you found your soulmate" My brother comments oh so casually when he sees North rest his hand on my waist.

"Wait what?" I stutter out, stunned 

The end! ❄️

A/N 

and that is the end of this book. It has taken forever to finish as I lost the motivation to continue writing it. Favoring my other books. But my little sister convinced me to finish it.

Stay happy, healthy and hydrated. 

Love, Livvy. xoxo