12

We all make our way back to North's workshop, each of us are as solemn as the next. I push down my anger for now since we had other things to do. I was mad that the others didn't want to even try and listen to what Jack had to say, they just assumed.

"hey Angel" Bunny says to me as we sat on the sleigh and I turned from where I was sat in front of North and I glared at Bunny making his ears flattened a little "What?" I hissed at him and his ears completely flattened against his head. "Look I'm sorry ok" Bunny says and I make a face "You yelled at my son, without hearing his side of the story. None of you even tried to listen to him. We all know how manipulative Pitch can be, he might have planned this to separate us" I yelled at Bunny and north noticed that I was getting more angry tried pulling me out of bunny's view but I stayed put.

Tooth fluttered over to me and settled down right in front of me "hey angel, I know your mad at him but you just have to calm down, we don't know where Jack is at the moment so we just have to wait until he shows up, ok?" Tooth says to me and I look at Bunny one more time before turning back to Tooth and nod. I turn so I'm staring ahead of us and I try and burry myself into Norths coat since it was cold and he pulled his coat tighter around me.

I smile as I snuggle into him, chasing after the warmth he provided. After a few moments I feel myself slowly starting to drift off. I close my eyes and let out a sigh as my body relaxed and my breathing evened out as everything faded into black.

When I wake back up I find my self in a large four poster bed with blood red bedding. Sitting up against the fluffy pillows I look around and realise that this must be Norths room. Standing I stretch my body and wings before fixing my hair and going to find the others.

One of the yetis hands me a plate of steaming lasagne and I smile up at him. "Thank you so much" I smile as I eat, loving how the hot meal warmed me from the inside. Just as I was done and feeling peaceful when a familiar black sand starts to appear around the room. I throw my head back with a groan before pulling myself up from the comfy chair and draw my sword. 

The sand swirls around the room so quickly that I could feel it creating thousands of tiny cuts over the surface of my wings when I use them to cover myself.

Pitch shows himself on top of the globe, laughing "You're all free to go! We won't be needing any Christmas toys this year, thank you. Nor ever again." I step forward as the lights on the globe slowly start to flicker before going out. Pitch starts counting down when there are only 5 left and steps on each in his usual dramatic way. He gets to one and snaps his fingers but nothing happens. I look closer at the light and notice that it could only possibly be Jaimie. 

Pitch snarls loudly before quickly leaving. "Come on. We have to go. He's going after Jaime!" I shout loud enough for them to all hear before I put my sword away and pull on my jacket on. 

North takes us using his sleigh. I notice it moving slower then before since all of them were starting to get weaker. The sleigh lands with a jolt before sliding across the floor. The reindeer run off and North shouts after them as he drunkenly gets out of the sleigh. I catch him in time and turn to look at the others. On the way Bunny had become a lot smaller and was now just a little bigger then the average rabbit. Even I was feeling weaker, My wings no longer strong enough to lift their own weight at the moment.

"You okay?" I ask looking up at North as he leans on me. "No, it is official, my powers are Kaput."

"Look!" I turn to where tooth was pointing and run over to my son, leaving North to balance by himself. "Jack, don't you ever run off like that again." I smack the back of his head and he winces before hugging me, resting his head on mine. "I'm sorry momma."

"Awe, It's okay my little frost bite." He tightens his hold at the nickname and the moment is interrupted by Jaime. "Woah! The angel is your mom?!" I chuckle at Jack's shocked expression before kneeling in front of Jaime. "Of course. It's very nice to meet you Jaime." 

He laughs as I tickle his sides and I smile at the pure sound of joy. I feel wings strengthen a little as some of my power returns. I stand back up and Jaime starts jumping around us. It's then that I notice him looking at Jack. I gasp and my hand flies up to my mouth as my eyes begin to water. "Oh, Jack. He can see you. My little boy is all grown up" Jack and Tooth laugh at my happy tears but North looks at my son with an expression that matches my own. It created a strange feeling in my chest but I ignore it for now since we had other things to be dealing with right now.