(Prologue) The Beginning of the End

(This is after the forever falls incident)

Evan pov

I was sitting in the dorm room waiting for Pyrrah and Jane wondering how things are going to go with us training her. I was quickly brought out of my thoughts when Pyrrah came rushing in the the dorm looking mad for some reason.

Evan: Pyrrah are you ok? Where's Jane?

Pyrrah: Jane is not coming back.

Me and everyone else was confused by what she meant by that so I decided to go look for her.

Small Timeskip

I was walking towards the roof until I heard something and it was......sobbing? So I opened the door and see Jane on the floor crying.

Evan: Jane?

She looks at me with a sad and broken face.

Evan: Are you ok? What happened?

Jane: Y-y-you'd only h-hate me t-t-t-too.
She said while sobbing.

Evan: Jane I promise I won't hate you if you tell me. Ok?

She was skeptical at first but caved in and told me everything.

~Flashback~

3rd person pov

Jane: I wasn't excepted into beacon....

Pyrrah: What do you mean?

Jane: I mean I didn't go to combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I got my hands on some fake transcripts and lied.

Pyrrah: What?

Jane: Look Pyrrah i don't expect you to-

*SLAP*

Jane: Ow! Pyrrah?

Pyrrah: Shut up! Just shut up!

Jane: What do you mean?

Pyrrah: I trusted you Jane! The fact that you faked for no reason at all is enough for me to tell you that we are done!

Jane: Pyrrah w-what are you t-t-talking about? I-I di-
She says while tears were starting to swell up in her eyes.

Pyrrah: I don't want to see your face ever again!! Don't even think about coming back to the dorm room!

Pyrrah storms off leaving while Jane fell to her knees crying and sobbing by herself.

~Flashback Ends~

Evan pov

I soon as she finished there was so many emotions going through me right now. Anger, sadness, and many more. While she sobbing I tried to calm her down by hugging her and rubbing her back. She flinched a little bit but resumed crying. We stayed like that for a while until she finally calmed down.

Jane: Why are you being so kind to me?

Evan: Why would I not be nice to the person I love?

Realizing I just confessed, I was frozen waiting for for a reaction until I was brought out of it by her pressing her lips against mine. I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. We wamted to stay like that forever but our lungs said otherwise.

Jane: How long have you loved me?

Evan:...Ever since we first met. At first I thought it was something else.

Evan: But as time went on I realized what it was, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you would feel.

Jane: Well I've felt the same way too, I just didn't want to ruin our friendship. But I guess no ones going to help me since Pyrrah may rat me out.

Evan:....Maybe not everyone.

Jane looked at me with a curious look.

Evan: Look just follow me.

Short Timeskip

We made to a dorm room of someone who might be able to help us. I knocked on the door and came the person that Jane least expected it to be..............Cardin Winchester. As soon as she saw him she hid right behind me.

Evan: It's ok Jane, me and Cardin had a chat and were cool with eachother.

Jane: Ok, but I still don't trust him.

Cardin: Uhhh, ok...what's going on?

[One explanation later]

Cardin: That son of a bitch!

Evan: I know! And whats worst is that she might tell the whole school about it.

Cardin: Your right, that may be a problem. But why come to me?

Evan: Well Pyrrah pretty much kicked Jane out of our dorm and I don't want to see her suffering while sleeping on the roof. So I was wondering if she could stay in your dorm for a while?

Cardin: Oh, I understand. Yeah sure let me just let the others know whats going on.

He closes the door and 5 minutes later he shows up.

Cardin: Ok they agree.

Evan: Ok thanks Cardin. And if I find out that you've been doing things to her...

Cardin: Don't worry, you have my word that nothing will happen to her.

Evan: Ok. I'm trusting you. (Hopefully things will get better soon.)