The Vytal Tournament

Evan pov

Me, Jane and teams BRNZ and NDGO were on a bullhead heading towards Vale for the Vytal Festival. Some of were pretty excited while me and Jane were a little nervous.

Nebula: Man, I'm so excited for this festival!

Nolan: Calm down Neb, your not only one.

Evan: But...some of us are a bit nervous.

Gwen: Is this about....

Jane: A little bit. But also because of my "special traits".

Evan: Hey if worse comes to worse you can just hide them.

Jane: I know its just...

Roy: You want to take pride in them?

Jane just nods her head.

Brawnz: Then do it. If people got a problem with it then they have to get through us first.

Everyone nodded their heads.

Jane was starting to tear up and told them "thank you for everything."

Once we made it to Vale we went to Beacon Academy, me and Jane told everyone that we were going to see the headmaster which they understood.

So me and Jane were in the elevator heading towards Ozpins office to talk to him about something. Once we got there we were greeted by a surprised professor Ozpin and professor Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Mr. Bledsoe, ms. Arc!?

Evan: Hey Ozpin. Long time no see.

Professor Goodwitch didn't say anything she just went up to Jane and tightly hugged her while she hugged back. I noticed that her tail was wagging in happiness which brought a smile to my face.

Goodwitch: It's so good to see you Jane.
She said with happiness in her voice.

Jane: Same to you professor.

Ozpin: It's great to see you both again.

Evan: And it feels good to see you all as well. How is the rest of the staff?

Ozpin: They missed you both very dearly.

Jane: Well I can tell their going to be exciting to see us again.

Ozpin: Yes quite. But I can tell there is another reason for why your here.

Evan: Always perceptive as usual professor Ozpin. And your right, now I understand that me and Jane can't fight in the tournament.

Ozpin: mmm.

Jane: But we were hoping that we could fight alongside the two different teams from shade? One extra person for each team.

Ozpin: Hmmm...well I don't know if I can do that but I'll see what I can do. Personally I want it to happen. So I'll see what strings I might be able to pull.

Evan: Thank you professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: It's no problem. Now I think you should head on over to your friends.

After that me and Jane left Ozpins office and went to meet with the teams.

Ozpin pov

A couple minutes after they left my office there was silence until one of us broke that silence.

Goodwitch: Your going to allow it aren't you?

Ozpin: Yes of course. But I'm more curious which team their going to be on. And I can tell that they are much stronger than before.