Goodbye Beacon

Evan pov

It was the very next day I decided to sleep with Jane in team CRDL dorm. I woke up to the site of the person that I love laying down on my bare chest. After a minute she started stirring and then woke up. When she saw the position we were in she was blushing.

Evan: Morning.

Jane: G-goodmorning.

Evan: You know what today is right?

Jane: Yeah...

Evan: Ok. Let's go get some breakfast you just make sure your ready. Ok?

Jane: Ok.

Timeskip to breakfast

Me and jane were sitting with team CRDL we already told about the plan last night before we went to bed last night. They were very upset at first but managed. It was a bit quiet until Cardin broke the silence.

Cardin: Do you guys really need to go?

Evan:...*Sigh* Yes Cardin we do. Jane can't handle it anymore and it's only a matter of time before they end up killing me.

Dove: We know it's just...

Sky: We really don't want you guys to leave.

Jane: We understand that but we have to do this. It's for the best.

Evan: Don't worry, maybe we'll see eachother during the Vytal Festival.

Cardin: Yeah. Maybe...

Russel: It's gonna be rough for us and team CVFY. You know that right?

Evan: Yeah...I know.

Cardin: You know Jane your very lucky.

Jane: Huh?

Cardin: To have a guy like him. Someone who always has your back and never leaves your side no matter what.

Jane: Oh, uhh, thanks.

Sky: Watchout teams NPR and RWBY.
He say while pointing at them.

Evan: Don't worry as long as they don't bother us. I'll be fine.
He says while pulling Jane closer to him.

Timeskip

It's time...me and Jane are currently waiting for the bullhead to pick us up last night before we went to sleep we decided on which academy we wanted to go to. And we decided to go to Shade Academy. As we were waiting I noticed how Jane was shaking a bit so I decided to hold her hand which seemed to calm her down.

Evan: You ready to do this?

Jane: Honestly I don't even know...

Evan: Hey, it'll be alright.

Jane: I know its just what if what happens here happens over there? What if they find out about my transcripts? What if-

Evan: Hey. It'll be alright...we just have to be ready. And if you tell them the reason about your transcripts I'm sure they'll understand.

Jane: How can you be so calm?

Evan: To be honest, I'm freakin terrified. I'm just trying my best not to panic.

Jane: Hm.

???: Guys!!

We turned around to see team CVFY running towards us with sad and upset faces.

3rd person pov

Velvet: Is it true?

Evan:...Yes Velvet, it's true.