Team NDGOE vs Team SSSN

Evan pov

It was one of the early matches of the tournament I was getting my armor on getting ready with team NDGO.

Nebula: You nervous big guy?

Evan: Now what would I be nervous about?

Gwen: Oh I don't know...maybe fighting with a team full of girls. Or that high stakes bet you made.

Evan: Hahaha, nahh...not at all. Personally I'm glad to be fighting along with some good friends like y'all. Even if it was just one time. And like I said before, I don't plan on losing, I plan on winning.

Olivia: Aww, thats sweet. And a very bold claim coming from you.

Nebula: Alright, is everyone ready?

We all nodded with determination and went out to the arena where we were welcomed with cheers and holler from the the audience but within the crowd I could hear our friends and my two lovers.

Once we got to the arena floor we were met with two people I didn't want to see again.........Sun and Neptune.

Evan: Well ain't this a surprise.

Sun: Uhhh....do we know you?

Evan: Well I did change my armor since the last time we met.

I took off my helmet and when they saw my face they were shocked.

Sun: Wait, your that guy from the fair grounds!

Evan: Really? You seriously don't recognize me?

They shook their heads.

Evan: *Sighs* Well I'll tell you, I'm the person who was here at beacon a while back. I'm the same person who y'all ended up harassing my girlfriend.

Neptune thought for a minute before he ended up realizing who I was.

Neptune: Wait, Evan!?

Evan: In the flesh.

Sun: Wait you mean that faker?

Evan: The very same.

Neptune: Well, at least I know what I'm planning after winning this fight.

Sun: Count me in.

At first I didn't what they were talking about until I figured out and I was boiling in rage. I wanted to charge at them right now and beat them till they bleed. But I felt a hand on shoulder, I look over to see Nebula with a look that says "Dont let them get to you" or "We have your back" I just nodded understanding. And I looked at them with determination in my eyes.

Then the match started.

A/N: So the match pretty much went like in the canon. The only difference was that the only fighters left were Sun, Neptune, and Evan.

I was the only fighter left.

Port: Seems we have a two v one sitiation. What will Mr. Bledsoe do.

Jane: Come on Evan!!!

Cardin: Come on buddy!! You got this!!

Nolan: Show'em what Shade is made of!!!

I heard the cheers from my friends and lovers. So I knew I had to win this. Not just for myself, but for them as well.

Then I going tie-to-toe with Sun. It was difficult fighting him with his weapon its nunchuck form (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong) but as soon as he turned it into a staff I immediately knew what to do. As soon as I saw an opening I immediately disabled my shield and grabbed his staff during mid swing. Then kicked him away.