The Plan

Two months later

Evan pov

Things have gotten so much worse. Everyone here pretty much hates Jane, the only people that don't hate her are teams CVFY and CRDL. I managed to convince team CVFY as to why Jane would use fake transcripts. Surprisingly they understood why.

Everywhere Jane went she had insults thrown at her people beating her to a pulp in combat class, even two members of another team tried to rape her, thankfully me and Cardins team were nearby. Team NPR was one of the worst things to happen, Pyrrah would nearly kill her in combat class, Nora would nearly break her legs and back anytime she got the chance too, and Ren just socked her in the face and told her never to come near him or Nora ever again. Team RWBY was the worst of it all. Yang would beat her up and threaten her, Weiss would throw insults at her, Blake was neutral, and Ruby didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

Jane was suffering so much from it all, the only thing that keeps her from tearing apart was the support that she got from not just from the staff but from me as well. Right now I'm walking towards one of the medical rooms that Jane was in due to what Weiss did to to her. I swear if it wasn't for professor goodwitch she would probably be dead. I soon as I found it I opened the door to be greeted by a depressed Jane.

Evan: Hey Jane.

Jane: Hey...
She said depressed like.

Evan: Hey listen you have to be strong, ok?

Jane: What the point?

Evan: What?

Jane: Whats the point!? I hate it here, you and Cardin's team are the only people that are there for me besides the staff!!
She said as tears started to swell up in her eyes.

Evan: Jane...

Jane: I just don't get it...all of this hell just because of a simple document. Why does this have to happen to me?
She started crying a bit while holding her head.

Evan: Oh Jane... (I'm sorry I can't be there for you always.)
He says while hugging her.

Evan: Don't worry Jane I might have a plan to get us out of this situation.

Jane: Really? Ho-

Ring

Ring

Ring

Jane pulls out her scroll and her eyes widen a bit.

Evan: Jane? Whats wrong?

Jane: Its my dad....

Evan: I'll leave you be.

Jane: *nods*

Jane Pov

As soon as Evan left I answered the phone as best as I possibly could.

Jane: Hey dad.

Dad: Jane, is it it true?

Jane: Dad, what are you-

Dad: DID YOU DO IT!?

Jane: Do what?
She said as tears threatened to run down her eyes.

Dad: YOU KNOW WHAT YOUNG LADY!!!

Jane: Dad...It's true...

Dad: You know what happens now. Because of this you have disgraced the arc name.

Jane: Dad, no, no no no no. Dad please!

Dad: Thats enough Jane!! You are here by disowned by the Arc family!!