Sneak Peak.

"I refuse to be part of this madness. I have better things to do at the moment." Comes his dominant, purely masculine deep voice that can leave you in a trance. But not  her. She huffs,  her impatient steps an indication of her rising temper.

She catches him off guard when she veers him around with his elbow, her hands clutching his collar in a vice grip, anybody else in her place would be six feet under the ground for having the guts to do this to him. Yet, she stands right before him, her eyes spitting fire at his dismissal.

"This is my life, no madness. Who do you think you are dismissing Gulzaar Izaan Durrani like that? You are going there with me and that's final", she booms at him. The next thing she knows her hands have been jerked away, she has to hold the shelf beside her to balance herself, her chin brought up angling it such that his eyes are the only thing she can see.

She is stuck, in the world where only his eyes exist and nothing else. She feels like she has been hypnotised, his eyes doing magic to her body. All her anger fades away just looking at his brooding features. He must be by far the most handsome man she has ever come across but she won't accept. Not in this lifetime.

" Don't you dare do this again, I won't be as easy the next time. Stay away from me, the sight of you is enough to blow my anger out of proportion. And about accompanying you, I will not go and that's final. Especially now that you ordered me to go. Just get out of my study already."

He turns around inhaling sharply, his head throbbing at the prospect of fighting again. Is it too much to ask for some peace after a hectic day of work? Apparently, it is with an annoying beauty in proximity of few meters. He can't even breathe properly in her presence, much less get some peace.

"I hate you Ahad Rizwaan Mir, with every fibre in my body. I hate you!" And she is out of the suffocating room with stomping feet.

He feels a surge of pain rush through his veins, not comprehending the anger he felt at her words. His hands sweep across his table, crashing all of it's contents on the floor. He settles against the cool table, the blood trickling from his fingers doing nothing to calm his rage. He wants to pin her against his bed, tormenting her until she takes back her words.

"I hate you back Gul. Just as strongly, if not more." The softness in his voice and the emotions in eyes contradicting his words.