002

My eyes, want you more than a melody
•————🌻————•
harry's pov

Zayn and me walk to the huge building where the meet and greet is held. I'm pretty excited for meeting some fans but I'm tired.

Management kept me up all night yesterday. They had some stuff to talk about with me. Turns out it was all boring stuff I already heard.

I fell asleep at 3am and had to get up at 7am. Great. Absolutely great.

It just turned 2.45pm. Time for the fans to start lining up since the meeting starts at 3pm. Zayn and i head to the back, we have our little backstage place there.

It's a small room with two big couches, a fridge with water bottles and some food in them, a small desk with a mirror and a tiny kitchen area with a microwave and coffeemachine. That stuff

We placed our stuff down, jackets, bags and stuff like that and i walk to the small desk with a mirror on it to style my hair a little bit better.

After i did my hair i grab my phone and scroll through all the Tweets im tagged in.

Its a lot. One picture stands out to me. Its a group picture of three older boys and a small girl is with them.

They look like a friend group but the thing that stands out to me is the small girl with them. She looks like the boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. They look cute together!

"Time to go, fans are lined up" i hear someone yell from the doorway

I quickly exit Twitter and grab a bottle of water. Ready to meet my fans!

The door opens and im met with a wave of girls and a few boys.

I wave politely and make my way to my place for the day. Zayn trailing behind me. It's a meeting with me but I got Zayn to go with me since i didn't want to be all alone here. There are probably some fans from Zayn here so they can also take a picture with him I guess.

The first fans got checked by the security guests and start walking up to the small booth. A group of four, really excited, girls. They are squealing like crazy and almost trip over the doormat which is placed randomly in the middle of the place.

"Hello girls" I smile at them.

After I hugged them, had a little chat and took a selfie I sign some of their stuff and go on to the next fans.

I really wish I just had a little bit of more time with them but there are way too many people to do that.

I look at the line, which is really fucking long and my eyes meet a pair of beautiful blue ones. Just like the ones in the picture I saw on Twitter before.

The eyes disappear behind a large body after a few seconds though. Ah well I will see them pretty soon since they are in the line.

I continue to hug the girls and take pictures with them, i few hand me some stuff to sign so i quickly scribble my signature and a heart behind it.

the line gets visibly shorter and my eyes search for the small group with the young girl from the Twitter picture again. When i cant find them i feel myself get quite disapointed.

''why do you look so sad?'' Zayn asks me.

''I'm not sad, why do you think I am?'' I answer him quickly. Zayn just shrugs and goes on with whatever he was doing.

the next 20 minutes i continue to hug the girls and a few boys but i havent seen the small group anymore.

''hii!'' A small and cute voice suddenly says. i look down and see the little girl from the group with the blue eyed boy.