005

Sunflowers, sometimes
•————🌻————•
louis pov

My head snaps up and I glare at the person who said that. I feel tears building up in my eyes. Darcy hides her face in my neck. Which is very cute by the way. And she's trying to calm me down.

"Lou, im so sorry. I should've known better than doing this. I should've known people were gonna throw shit comments at us. Im so so so sorry" Harry pulls me and Darcy in for a hug while i hear his security guard calling for back up and a car.

We stand there hugging eachother for atleast 5 minutes when a car pulls up and gets all my groceries inside. Harry lets go of both of us and guides me and Darcy to the car. His large hand caressing my back.

I carefully place Darcy on the ground and open the car door.

I get in first. Then Darcy and then Harry. Darcy hugs into Harry's side and snuggles into him.

The drive to my apartment is silent and we arrive back there in a few minutes. The driver or security guard announces that we arrived and gets my groceries out of the back of the car.

Harry helps Darcy out of the car and I follow. Luckily nobody followed us. Atleast that's what I think. And hope.

We quickly get inside my apartment and the man who carried all the bags puts them on the ground and walks outside again.

"Louis? Are you okay?" Harry asks me while I look at Darcy who skips around the kitchen.

I nod slowly and turn around on the ends of my feet, on my way to my bedroom.

Im totally not okay.

I plop down face first on my bed. I try to choke back my sobs so I bury my face deep into my pillow. I pull the thick blanket over my body.

"Daddy? Daddy? Are you crying?" I heard Darcy's voice after a few minutes, the bed dipping slightly next to me.

Darcy basically threw herself onto me and hugged my neck. And then hid her face in my hair. I silently coo at her cuteness and I turn around on my back to hug her.

"I love you papa" Darcy whispers in my ear.

I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes. I think about everything that happened in the past 3 years. Eleanor. Darcy being born. Eleanor leaving me alone with Darcy. Raising Darcy all by myself, with a little help. Niall and Liam always being there for me. And now this.

I've been really lucky having my two best friends and my daughter.

Suddenly I think about Harry again. Is he still here? I haven't heard him leaving.

I put Darcy, who already fell asleep, on the bed next to me and got up. I throw a fleece blanket on top of her and walk to the living room.

I walk in on Harry still sitting on the couch. Typing something on his phone. I clear my throat to make my presence known and Harry's head shoots up. His lips curl up in a smile when he sees it's me.

I wave slightly and smile a bit.

"Hi Louis. Are you feeling better?" Harry asks in a soft voice. 'Bit better. Was just overwhelming. Is all' I sign.