007

I was just tongue-tied
•————🌻————•
harry pov

the last few weeks went by peacefully. I had a lot of interviews to do since I'm going on tour pretty soon. Louis and I messaged each other regularly. I also message the other boys of course!

Sadly my schedule was so busy that I couldn't find the time to visit him and Darcy.

God I miss that girl. She's grown on me so much since the last time I saw her.

Everytime Louis and I videocalled Darcy came by to say hi and she was so happy every time she could speak to me.

Calling with Louis is a hell sometimes. That boy had energy at night and he basically jumps around his house. It is a weird sight. Seeing someone jumping around in total silence.

I'm leaving for the American leg of my tour in a few weeks. It's really exciting! Zayn is coming with me so i won't be lonely on the bus.

Im gonna miss all my new friends of course, but I have a little surprise for them which is gonna make both of us very happy. I still have to tell them about it though.

Im getting ready for an interview right now and I'm not looking forward to it. I have done a few interviews with them and they always ask a lot of personal stuff about me and I'm sure there will be a lot of questions about Louis.

Luckily the interview is in London so i don't have to sit in a car for a long time.

Im wearing a white button up blouse, with the top buttons undone with black jeans and a pair of simple sneaker. Not that I care that much about my clothing choices.

I get the last things I need and head to my car.

Not long after I arrive at the building. I see a lot of flashes and a group of people outside so I automatically head to the back entrance and park my car somewhere there.

I grab my sunglasses and quickly hurry inside the radio station.

I greet all the people inside and prepare myself for the questions.

"recently you were out seen with a guy and a kid at a supermarket, who are they?" I knew these kind of questions where gonna get asked so I just smile and nod.

"They are my friends who I've recently met. Over the past couple of days we've became really close friends and I like to hang out with them."

"And what are those friends' names?" I sigh, i haven't spoken to Louis about this and im not sure if he wants me to to tell their names. 

"I will not tell everyone their names because I know my fans and I know that they could have litteraly every single piece of information there is to know about them and I want to respect their privacy. If you know anything about them please keep it to yourselves and do not spread it to the whole world"

"Okay Harry, any exciting things on your agenda?" I smile at Nick who swiftly avoided the rest of the questions about them. He knows me and he knows when I feel uncomfortable.

"Well Ive got my upcoming tour, which you can still buy tickets for" I laugh "in a few weeks and I've been writing a lof of songs lately so I'll probably be recording those in the studio" I nod.