013

I couldn't want you any more tonight (tonight)
•————🌻————•
Louis' pov

Harry spent another two weeks at Louis' place. He had even brought some of his stuff over so he didn't have to keep wearing Louis' clothes. Those two weeks went by quickly. Too quickly for Louis' liking cause he knew Harry had to leave for his tour really soon.

"Hazzy do you really have to go?" Darcy asked with a pouted lip. I laughed at her attempt at the puppy face, which did not work with Harry, YET. I know he will give in sooner or later.

"I'm sorry love, I really have to go. The fans are waiting for me sweetheart" Harry crouched down in front of her and pushed her pouty lip back. I giggled silently.

"Baby he will be back soon, and we can go see him at one of his shows, would you like that?" I signed to Darcy and I smile at Harry.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Wanna see hazzy!" My way too hyped daughter yelled. Harry picked her up and shushed her. He knew the yelling hurt my ears slightly.

"Darcy inside voice. You're hurting Lou's ears with all that yelling" Harry told her with a soft voice. He's the best with her, im so thankful that he's here.

I lightly smiled at Harry and thanked him. 'When do you have to leave?' Harry sighed. "At 5pm tonight, my flight is at 7" he looked down.

"I'll miss you..." I whispered.

Suddenly I felt a warm body against mine. Harry had pulled me in for a hug. His long arms wrapped around my body as I layed my head down onto his chest.

"I'll miss you too Lou, but I will FaceTime you when I can yeah? And when I'm here in London for my shows I have a two week break before I have to get back so we can spend all of that time together"  Harry whispered into my hair.

I just nodded, not wanting to speak a word.

We just stood there, for which felt like 10 seconds but judging on Darcy impatiently tapping my leg it was a little more then just 10 seconds.

"I'm hungry!" Darcy told us. I turned around in Harry's arms so my back was pressed against his chest.

'ask Harry to make you something I'm tired baby' I sighed and layed my head back against Harry's chest.

"Hazzy! I want food can u make pawcakes for me please?" Darcy asked him. Quite politely. She definitely didn't learn that from me, must be something she learned from Harry.

"Yes yes okay I'll make you pancakes" Harry said while he loosened his grip around my waist.

Harry grabbed the milk and eggs from the fridge and quickly mixed up the pancake batter.

"Do you want some pancakes too, Lou?" He looked at me.

I nodded and smiled at him.

I sat down on the kitchen counter and patiently watch as Harry prepares the pancake mix and Darcy plays with her toys in the bedroom. I zone out and get brought back to earth by Harry snapping his fingers in front of me.

"You zoned out love, the pancakes are ready" Harry smiles at me and bring the plate with pancakes in front of my eyes.

I grab the plate and mumble a 'thank you' then start happily munching on my pancakes.

Harry yells Darcy over, she comes skipping into the kitchen and sits down at the table.

Harry gives Darcy a plastic plate with some pancakes too and she, also, politely thanks him. He then grabs a plate for himself and leans against the counter next to me.

We all eat our pancakes, which are delicious, in silence.

"Lou I really have to leave now" Harry tells me. I pout and cross my arms.

Harry packed all the stuff that he brought over here in a bag. Well not all I secretly kept a hoodie and a shirt but I don't think he noticed.

"I don't want you to" I whisper and huff.

Harry laughs slightly "I don't want to leave either Lou, but I have to. Tour is waiting for me, and in a few weeks I'll be back here and we'll have two weeks" Harry hugs me.

I nod against his chest. We stay silent for a few seconds when Darcy whines. "I also want a hazzy hug!" She says.

Harry loosens the arms around me and I let go. He crouches down and hugs Darcy tightly. "I see you in a few weeks yeah?" He tells her. "Few weeks yes!" Darcy smiles.

Harry takes a step back and swings the bag over his shoulder. He opens the front door and steps through it. "I'll FaceTime you yeah?" He waves and I nod sadly before I close the door.

Darcy runs to the window at the front, I follow her and we see Harry get in a car. I watch the car until it's out of view and sit down on the couch with my head in my hands.

How am I supposed to live alone now? I'm already used to having him around. I need him back.

•————🌻————•

I'm shit at updating anyways short chapter sorry :(