004

Wish I could get to know you
•————🌻————•
harry pov

I wake up to loud giggles followed by a "Daddy! Stop! That tickles"

I remember yesterday. Bringing Louis and Darcy back home, ordering some pizza with them, watching a movie and then both of them falling asleep next to me.

I smile to myself as I allow my eyes to open and get used to my surroundings. Sunlight shining through the windows.

I sit up and search for the source from the long giggles and playfully screaming.

The door to the bedroom I put Darcy in yesterday was open and I saw two shadows running around.

I stretch my arms and get up from the small, rather uncomfortable couch.

"Hazzaa!" A small body jumps onto me. Pushing me back on the couch. "Hi Darcy" I giggle slightly.

'You seemed pretty tired when i and Darce woke up so I let you sleep' Louis explained. "Thank you Lou, I needed it. Haven't slept this long in a few months" I smile.

I grab my phone from the coffee table and glance at my lockscreen.

2 missed calls from 'zaynie <3'
6 missed messages from 'zaynie <3'
14 missed messages in 'cool guys😎'

zaynie <3: mate where are you?
zaynie <3: are you home? Or not?
zaynie <3: I swear if you're home and just not opening the damn door I'll slap you
zaynie <3: jk I'll never slap you
zaynie <3: but seriously
zaynie <3: where the fuck are you

cool guys😎
*'zaynie <3' added you and '##########'*
*'liam' added '##########' and '##########'*
zaynie <3: do any of you know where Harry is?
unknown number: no I don't know, seriously how do you think we would Zayn
zaynie <3: just thought you guys were some creepy stalker fans :) expecially you Niall
zaynie <3: jk
unknown numer: if any person here would be a creepy stalker fan it would be Ni true
unknown number: Liam you bitch no. I'm offended
unknown number: but i do have his phone number now😇
zaynie <3: you guys are no help
unknown number: calm your tits Zayn he's fine, he's with me
unknown number: and before you guys start assuming things: no❤️
zaynie <3: jezus, well that moved fast. Please tell him to call me
unknown number: he's still asleep I'll tell him when he wakes up :)

Zayn made a group chat because he was worried about me? Zayn already has the guys' number? Well okay then. I quickly add Niall, Liam and Louis to my contacts.

i see the time and widden my eyes as i see 11:30 at the top of my screen. I slept for 12 hours? Well okay.

"Harry, Daddy made you breakfast. But I wouldn't eat it if I were you it tastes awful" Darcy whispered the last part with a giggle.

I look at the doorway from the bedroom and see Louis standing there, arms crossed and lips formed into a cute pout. Louis gets out his phone and starts typing.

louis: i know it tastes awful. I tried my best. Just try it?

"I'll try it Lou" I remove the small body from Darcy off of my lap and get the plate of pancakes Louis made for me.