✭ changbin

The Netflix show on your phone quickly became background noise when a sudden weight on your chest knocked the breath out of you. You glared down to find the usual suspect: Seo Changbin – music producer, kpop idol, and boyfriend extraordinaire.

"Yes, my love?" you mocked his way of speaking to you while he continued grinning up at you like a mischievous third-grader. "Binnie?"

"Hi," he eventually uttered before bursting into shy giggles.

Even in your scornful mood, you couldn't fight the fond smile appearing on your face. "Hi. Do you need something?"

"Nah. Just missed you." Feeling your unrelenting glare on him for his disruption, he sheepishly added, "A lot. I missed you a lot."

"You know what I miss?" you retorted and reached the phone that had been knocked out of your hand just moments ago. "The show I'm watching."

"Hey, no!" He grabbed the phone and hid it behind his back. Well, at least so his exhausted brain told him. In reality, it was more hidden from him than from you. But you admired his dedication. "This is my bed, my rules."

"And your rules say what?"

"No Netflix during cuddle time."

"Is this a new rule because I don't think it applied last week when you–"

"The rules are rules!" He placed your phone on the bedside table before snuggling closer to you. "The rules are meant to be followed and only be broken sometimes. Not always. Sometimes." He's slurring words were all the evidence you needed: this man was in a desperate need of sleep.

"Alright, if you so insist," you whispered, arms wrapping around his shoulders. It wasn't long before his breathing evened out. The clock displayed the number eleven on your wall.

Still feeling wide awake, you untangled one arm and reached for your phone. Before you could wrap your fingers around the desirable object, another set of warm fingers wrapped around your wrist.

"No Netflix. My bed, my rules..."

You couldn't help but laugh a little at his raspy voice. Perhaps it was time to try sleeping early.

OK  BUT SEO CHANGBIN IN MONEY MONEY THOUGH.