✭ jisung

adrenaline singed your veins as you wandered through the corridors, seeking out the skz dressing room to see Jisung. you had been just arrived when you received a text from the man asking if you could come back stage, stating that he needed to see you before the show. you had of course obliged, excited to see him after a couple of days.

you had been even more surprised when you found Jisung pacing the room, his face pinched and his hands twitching at his sides. "babe?" you called curiously, stepping into the room, instantly Jisung was at your side. his arms sliding around your waist his face burying into the crook of your neck. "oh, hey you okay?"

" oh my god you're finally  here y/n" Minho deadpanned , darting over with his typical sarcastic  smile on his face, you jokingly scoffed and rolled your eyes, manoeuvring Jisung  so that he was pressed against you more comfortably while Minoh and you did you handshake.

"i'm here" you hummed, "now what did you guys do to my boyfriend?" you question, brushing your hand through his hair and ruffling it gently. felix cooed from the other side of the dressing room, endeared at the sight, but then his eyes dimmed, and he slowly walked towards you and patted Jisung's back.

"he's a little anxious about tonight, he has a lot of solo's" Felix explained,Jisung huffed against your neck but otherwise didn't say anything. your eyes widened as you looked down at him, heart acting as you kissed the top of his head.

"thanks, Felix" you say, giving him a sweet smile and the man nodded before leaving the room. "ji?" you ask, leading Jisung along to the sofa you spotted in the corner of the room, the dressing room was almost empty. a couple of staff members dotted about but they were minding their own business, making you comfortable enough to sit down on the sofa, pulling Jisung down with you. more like forcing him to sit.

"i just... what if i mess up?" he asked in a small voice and your face dropped, instantly you were cupping his cheeks and littering kisses all over his face, doing so until he began to laugh, face scrunching up, and eyes sinking into deep set crescents.

"there he is, there's my ji" you giggle, placing your hand under his chin, tilting his head until he was looking into your eyes. "but you are going be amazing tonight, Sungie. i know you are. you always are. and even if you do mess up just a little, no one is going to notice or care because you always handle it so professionally" you say, planting a small kiss on his forehead.

"but how do you know?" he asked, gaze falling to his lap. "what if it's bad and i disappoint everyone?" he pressed on, gulping harshly.

"you could never disappoint anyone, ji. your fans love you and nothing is going to change that, not even a tiny mistake in a performance you think you'd make. you are amazing at what you do Jisung, this is what you were born to do. so you are gonna go out there and do your best okay and try not to overthink so much" you say, watching as Jisung's eyes glistened, he pushed himself up and planting a warm kiss on your lips, it lasted for a few moments, lingering with the reassurance and comfort that he had needed, along with his own gratitude and pure love and he trailed his lips along your jaw.

"i love you so much" Jisung said, eyes wide as he looked at you, "you always know exactly what to say, and i wish i could find a way to show you just how you make me feel" he continued, taking your hands in his and planting soft kisses on each of your knuckle as he hugged you tightly.

"you do, ji. you have never made me feel anything but loved and cared for, and that's how i want you to feel" you tell him, smiling softly as he fell against you, his head falling onto your shoulder, nuzzling his head in your shoulder, stars in his eyes as he gazed at you from the side. you take his hands and intertwine them with yours, leaning sideways to kiss his forehead again making him chuckle. the anxiety that had rippled in his chest alleviated, replaced by the pure unyielding love that he was feeling in that moment.