✭ jeongin

"y/n" Jeongin called out as he stepped out from the restroom.

too focused, you had your back turned against him as you typed down your internship documents unaware of the fact he had called you out 

"y/n" he called out again, this time a louder, "huh" you slowly snapped out of your daze  turning back to look at him.he pointed towards the towel in  his hands, confused you looked at him finally realising  he wanted you do dry his hair.

"not now innie, i really need to get this done, just use the hairdryer" you tell him 

ignoring what you just said he walks towards you crouching down and turning your desk chair so that all your undivided attention was at him, placing the towel on your lap he gives you a cheeky smile.

"such a baby" you jokingly sigh  

"your baby" he corrects giving you a light frown 

"definitely your baby"  you mock him lightly pinching his cheeks 

soon silence enveloped you both, Jeongin's eyes closed as he relaxed under your touch, a small smile  spread on your face seeing him loosen up, the way his lips were slightly pouted as he sat cross legged  in front of you made your heart warm.

"you know" he said looking up at you "you should rest"

"im fine love, shouldn't you be sleeping though, you have an early schedule tomorrow"

he stood up from where he initially sat, still on his knees as he wrapped his arms around your neck "and you have work."

"get up mis mam we're sleeping and i want to cuddle you" he says 

"and what makes you think i want to cuddle you back yang jeongin" you say giving him a sly smile.

"because i always get what want" he says, eyes filled with love looking at you.

slowly leaning in he places a chaste kiss on your lips "just manifested kissing my girlfriend and im sure it just happened" 

you scowl at his antics, chasing him around your apartment "HOW ABOUT I CUDDLE YOUR NECK INNE ISNT THAT ROMANTIC" you shout 

"spare me love " he says laughing as he stops running around the apartment

"now with all due respect can we go sleep love"  he says bending down to your height his arms snaking around your shoulders.

"whatever" you mumble walking into the bedroom trying to sound nonchalant and unbothered to get him back.

p.s they both ended up like their life depended on each other.