✭ 0T8

when you tell them stop pretending i already know..

            Chan(he has a crush on you)

You saw a video on Tik Tok about how to test your boyfriend.You thought it was kind of interesting and thought you'd try it out on Chan.

Although he wasn't your boyfriend, the two of you were roommates and you've had a crush on him since you've met.

He texted you this afternoon saying he won't be home for dinner tonight and that you didn't have to wait for him.But you thought today was a good opportunity to test him out.At 3 am, Chan unlocked the front door and walked into your shared flat.

"Y/N? Didn't I tell you-""Chan, stop pretending, I know what you're hiding from me."You interrupted him.

He stood frozen in the doorway and laughed in embarrassment.He actually was hiding something away from you..."I can't believe...I can't believe you found out already...who told you? Changbin? or Han?"He pulled out a small bouquet from behind him, then slowly walked over and sat down next to you."It was meant to be a surprise for you......but I guess those dipshits couldn't keep a secret ...y/n, I like you a lot, will you be mine?"He said handing you the bouquet.

You cover your mouth in surprise and didn't know what to say.He was puzzled to see your surprised expression."You... didn't you already know?""Channie...that was supposed to be a prank ......"

"......"BangChan.exe has stopped working.Well at least now you have a boyfriend.

Well at least now you have a boyfriend

Minho (he's your boyfriend)

You trust your boyfriend and know that even though he doesn't always show it, he loves you.But he's been acting weird lately.Every time you saw him, he was looking for something on his phone.And every time you approach, he slides away quickly, giving you a quick smile.There was nothing strange about his expression, nothing strange about his love language. He was just hiding something.What was he looking at on his phone? Why didn't he want you to know?You decided to test him a little bit.

"Minho! Stop pretending, I know what you're hiding from me!"When he came home, you rushed to the door and shouted at him.

He blinked."You saw?"You didn't know what he was talking about, but you still nodded.

He sighed."Well then why am I even hiding..."He pulls out from behind him......a newborn kitten!"Y/N, meet your son."

You gasped, covering your mouth with your hands.Surprised, you rushed forward to hold the kitten in his hands.

"He is the cutest little thing in the world......"

"After Soonie, Doongie, and Dori, of course."

Changbin (he's your boyfriend)

You didn't know he hadn't been performing with Stray Kids until you saw their video.

"Seo Changbin... Stop pretending, I know what you're hiding from me... ..."Instead of starting with a "hi baby" or "there's my favorite Dwaekki" during your nightly video call routine, you said that.

He froze, obviously knowing what you were talking about."Ahhh Y/N I'm sorryyyy... I just didn't want you to worry......."

"Why didn't you tell me?! You asshole!! Why did you have to get hurt while I'm out? You're trying to piss me off, aren't you?! ? I'm gonna punish you when I get home! You're not sharing the bed with me for a whole week!!"

"No Y/N, I'm sorry! Really! I won't keep it from you anymore!! And... And look, I'm all right now! It doesn't hurt at- OUCH!"He was trying to prove his point, but that cry betrayed him.

"Changbin! Are you all right? Stop moving around dummy!"This guy just had to hurt his leg while you were on a business trip, didn't he?

"Okay okay calm down baby...the doctor said it'll be all right in two weeks! I'm fine!"

You were silent for a moment."I'm coming back tomorrow, I can't leave you alone like this."

"Won't it interrupt your work?"

"My boyfriend's life is more important."

Hyunjin (he's your roomate)

You can't believe your eyes.How is this possible? How is this possible? How did it come to this?your cheesecake was missing. How did this happen?It wasn't your problem. You remember perfectly well  where you kept it, YOU EVEN LABELLED THE BOX. Kkami didn't eat it, how could Kkami eat it... Kkami doesn't know how to open the fridge...Jisung couldnt eat it either because he hasn't crashed your apartment the whole week, that leaves only one person left on the list...HWANG HYUNJIN your roommate.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!!!"

Seconds later he rushed to the kitchen, panic-stricken."waddup mate?" he said trying to sound as composed as possible.

"Don't waddup mate me Hwang...stop pretending... I know what you're hiding from me..."

He gulped."Wh - what?"

"Where's my cheesecake, Hyunjin?"

There was a flash of insight in his eyes, and then he hid it, pretending he still didn't know.

"Ummmm... I, I have no idea... ?"

"Hyunjin, what is that fresh stain on your shirt?"He took a step back, ready to flee.

"I'M SORRY Y/N I LOVE YOU BUT IT LOOKED TOO GOOD——AHHH!!"

You started to beat Hyunjin up with the cushion, sitting on top of him.Then you made him go to the supermarket and buy three more boxes, just for you, he could only watch you eat.

karma's a bitch ;)