Part 9

Your POV:

Wildcard: don't worry. 
Me: I mean I've trusted this man and turns out he works for aliens.
Wildcard: yeah I know it's crazy.

I sigh and look down at the president. How could he do this to us. I guess I see now how the heroics got captured. He could have been studying them while being president.. who knows.

Facemaker: what is that thing?
Wildcard: you heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens.
Me: in less than an hour, they'll send it down to earth and start the takeover.
Missy: well, then we have to stop them. Let's go.

We all began to turn around, when the door starts to open to reveal Ms. Granada

Ms. Granada: Do you children have any idea what you've done? Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?

Honestly I got a little scared until she started smiling? Creepy as hell if you ask me..

Ms. Granada: well done! Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured And now you managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship? *gasp* so proud!

Me: wait, so we're not in trouble?
Ms. Granada: of course not. you are our heroes.
Everyone: yeah! Yay!
Ms. Granada: yes!
Wheels: *whispering*missy! Y/n! Her vital signs are all over the place.

I looked at him with confusion. I feel a tap and look over at ojo and she shows me and missy her tablet. My eyes widen

Me: oh my god..

Just then the president walks in with the same men that was with him earlier

President: save your breath, Granada..they know.

He looks at her with a devilish smile and then she turns to us with the same smile and it fades to a dead stare

Guppy: uh-oh!
Me: guppy get behind me

I push her behind me while tentacles come out from there backs with a slimy sound that makes me cringe, guppy grips my hand and looks at Ms. Granada scared.

So like my little goofy self always writes short little stories and honestly it was bc I was lazy💀. I'm fixing up these chapters to make more sense.

Words: 411 - 10/9/22