Part 11

✍︎︎✔︎

I really want to get this book done since I've been writing it a long time so thanks for 30k reads im really great full for y'all thanks so much<3
(I wrote this the same day the last chapter so bare with me😭)

                       Parents pov:

Miles: I hope y/n is okay. I mean I know she can defend herself but she hasn't responded back. I've been beeping her non-stop.
Gwen: honey I'm sure she'll be fine, she has wildcard with her if she does.

Gwen rest her hand on miles reassuringly with a slight smile. Meanwhile miracle guy was hitting his head on the wall groaning and sighing

Grandma: how long has it been this bad? You should've come to me.
Marcus: you?
Grandma: yep
Marcus:hmm! Don't you remember what your generation was like when we took over
Grandma: good point.
Marcus: Mm-hmm.
Grandma: well, I guess it's up to the kids. The next generation is always more... powerful, more...
Gwen: Evolved?

Grandma points at Gwen and nods.

Tech-no: I got it!
Miracle guy: what? You figured a way out of here?
Tech-no: oh... no. I figured out how to switch on the security monitors.

Tech-no plugs In the power cords, turning on the tv showing the monitors

Tech-no:  surprisingly intuitive. What? At least now we can watch something instead of sitting around yelling at each other.
Miles: wait, what's this?
Ms.vox: a capella?
Red lighting fury: rewind?
Red lighting: fast forward?

Miles and Gwen get close to the tv.

Gwen: y/n!..
Lava girl: are those are children?

                     Wildcards pov:

Missy: wheels, how much time do we have?
Wheels: eighteen minutes.
Missy: then we need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover.
Wildcard: Us? are you nuts? We have to free are parents and let them handle it.

I hold on to y/n's hand as we walk. Missy is started to get on my nerves again.

Missy: no! There's no time for that! By the time we get there, they-
Wildercard: No! I'm through listening to you! When I woke up this morning, everything was perfect, then you can along and everything's a mess. Y/n has fainted once! She's never did that! If little miss no-powers is who you want as a leader. Fine, follow her straight into alienville. But facemaker, y/n and I are gonna go get our parents.

I feel y/n's hand tightened around mine.

Facemaker: *whistpers* we are?
Wildcard: yes. Right now.
Missy: guys, we have to stick together. Guys!

I walk away with facemaker. She gets on my nerves so much sometimes!

Facemaker: I don't understand. Why did we split up? Where are we going? How do you know our parents are this way?

                            Y/n pov:

Y/n: wildcard?...
Wildcard: okay, this is good
Facemaker: what do you mean, "this is good"?
Y/n: ...
Wildcard: are you questioning my authority?
Facemaker: I don't even know what we're talking about
Y/n: *whispers* same here..
Wildcard: Really? The confused thing? That's what you're going with?*shoves facemaker*

As he shoves facemaker. I move away. And trip landing on my butt.

Y/n: The hell? Wildcard. What is going on? Your acting weird.

Wildcard walks away same with face maker. I get up and follow wildcard.

Y/n: the fuck was that!? And where are we?!
Wildcard: *whispers* just go along with it