Part 10

(LMAOSJA LOOK AT HIM💀. -10/9/22)

⚠️swearing⚠️
✍︎︎✔︎

                                      Your pov:

Ms. Granada: hmm..well, then.. round them up!

Tentacles wrap around all of us, while Ms.Granada smiles evilly at us. They take us to one of there rooms and releases us from there grip.

Facemaker: watch it!
Y/n: *flips them off*
(Just pretend that they can do that ig idk😭)

The alien makes a weird noise at me. They release slo-Mo into the room but he obviously hits the ground dramatically. You know cause he Falls in slo-motion.

Wildcard: Quit the pantomime, slo-Mo. You didn't even scrape a knee.
Slo-Mo: *shrugs*
Y/n: don't be so rude *rolls eyes*
Ms. Granada: oh, good. Just the divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team.

Guppy pulls out her water to take a sip but Ms. Granada gets one of her men to take it from her. She separates the twins and then looks at ojo.

Ms. Granada: oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is. Imprisonment. Life long.

She smiles evilly and chuckles. I really hate her. She walks away with her men locking the door behind her.

Guppy: when are we getting out of here?
Y/n: I-
Missy: I don't know.

Parents pov:

Miracle guy: What do you mean you don't know?
Marcus: I mean..*sigh* I don't know
Miles: there's got to be a way out!.
Gwen: calm down, we'll figure it out hunny..
Marcas: I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
Miracle guy: enough thinking. I'm going to punch my way out of here.
Miles: *whispers* that's a stupid idea..

Miracle guy walks over to the door and stands I front of it.

Miracle guy: I have to save my son..
*starts punching the door repeatedly*

Blinding fast: that's not gonna work
Miles: yeah that's what I said. I'm honestly getting worried for y/n..
Miracle guy: how do you know? And I'm worried my son as well.
Blinding fast: while you were blinking your eyes, I went around and tried everything..

Miracle guy continues to punch not caring about what blinding fast had just told him. He was about to give up with the door started to open, blinding fast looked confused as did everyone else.

Miracle guy: uh, you were saying?
Miles: just keep your guard up..

The door begins to open all the way to reveal a person with some sort of cloak on?

Miracle guy: what are you? An alien spy?

Blinding fast zoomed over to the stranger about to pull off the cloak.

Miles: I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Blinding fast: I just want to see what it is. Don't worry it won't even know I touched it

Saying that to cocky. He grabs the stranger only to get thrown across the room onto the floor. Miracle guy runs at the stranger but only to get thrown to the floor, then Thrown at the wall. Shark boy runs to the stranger but gets tripped and then thrown at the wall as well. Crimson legend tried to get a hit on the stranger but fails. While everyone is trying to get the stranger miles and Gwen climb up the walls to the roof and use there webs to yank the cloak off.

Grandma: A-ha! Finally one of you succeeds.
Tech-no: Anita Moreno?
Grandma: Hmm!
Marcus: hi, mom.

Grandma: No, no, no don't "hi, mom" me. That was pathetic. You stop training for a year and look what happens. Eh? You... dropped your guard*pointing at miracle guy* and you attacked when you should have blocked*pointing at shark boy* and you rushed when you should've calculated. Eh? Good job you two at least someone paid attention.
Miles: well I never really get a break and I always train everyday.

Grandma: I hope your kids paid more attention to me than you did.
Marcus: thanks , mom..

                            Y/n pov:

I sit down in a corner and rest my head in the wall. Finally a break. I mean I would prefer something else but this will do.

Facemaker: I bet miss Granada's been working there for years.
Wildcard: they must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president. So they could set a trap for the  heroics.
Wheels: I'm such an idiot. President Neil Anami. Spell neil anami backwards and you have "I'm an alien"

Maybe I should take a little nap. We probably are going to be in here for a while.

Missy: everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time

Wildcard: and now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out.
Missy: your welcome.
Noddles: no smart comeback y/n?

I shrug tiredly, honestly just a little nap could probably be nice..

Missy: any luck?

Guppy punches the door trying to pry it open. She stormed off after the door wouldn't open.

Guppy: I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers.
Facemakes: I need food. My stomach hurts
Noodles: my arm hurts..
Wildcard: my ears hurt!. we never should have come up to this ship. You led us here.
Missy: you think I wanted to get us locked up in an alien ship?

There voices get faint as I look over at them I slowly close my eyes trying to keep them open but failing..slipping into darkness..

                         Wildcards pov:

Guppy: I wanna go home..
Both twins: me too..
Wheels: we all want to go home. The key is figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to

I haven't heard y/n say anything which is weird cause she normally would say something smart to me...

Missy: wait a second, what did you just say?
Guppy: y/n?..

Everyone looks at guppy and y/n. She didn't respond to guppy. I jump up and run over to y/n very quickly.. No, No, No..Please be alright.

Wildercard: y/n?! Wake up!
(Your a deep sleeper btw.)

Everyone was had some tears of fear and sadness come down there face

Missy: Oh!

Missy goes around collecting the tears of everyone

Missy: try to open the door now guppy!
Guppy: ...

She makes a key that looks exactly like the key for the door. Missy grabs it and unlocks it.

Missy: great act y/n *rolls eyes*
Acaplla: I don't think she's acting missy..
Wildcard: please wake up...

I pick her up. She jolts awake. Falling out of my arms.

Y/n: Ow!

OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK IVE EVER WRITEN. I will be writing another chapter soon cause I need to finish this but this is all for now. Bye!<3

Walkerfriendly signing out!.

After editing - words: 1172