Part 12

✍︎︎✔︎

WASSUP BITCHES(sorry for any offense) IT BEEN AWHILE! IVE BEEN LIKE HELLA BUSY AND WORKING ON MY OTHER STORYS. IVE JUST FINISHED ST SEASON 4 KINDA SHOCKED NGL.

Also I would like to know if you like
Wildcard: hello
Orrr
"Hello"

LET ME KNOW CAUSE THIS CHAPTER IM GOING TO WRITE LIKE "THIS" OR AT LEAST TRY TO. ALRIGHT LETS GET INTO THIS
--------------------------------------------------------------

Basically I'm changing the story up a bit. You will not longer be in the control room with wildcard. I thought that-that part didn't make no sense so I'm going to make it where you stay with the group. So this might be a little bit shorter or a little bit longer.
And for those who are just now reading it, don't worry about this part. - 10/9/22

Y/n's pov:

I look towards ojo. There's not much she can do.. right?

Ojo: I hate to spoil your celebration... but there's still two minutes left. Games not over yet.

She takes out her pen and starts drawing something. Holy shit! There's a monster on her tablet! Okay UhM maybe don't underestimate ojo!

Y/n: uhh guys?

It runs towards us getting bigger and bigger. I step back a little. She drawls more of them.

                            Missy's pov:

"Everyone spread out! Slo-Mo, attack! Guppy, waterslide!"

I yell as everyone does as I say. I push slo-Mo to help him go faster.

"Hey, only speed up Slo-Mo."
"How?"
"I'll help you. Together"

I watched as rewind and fast forward hold hands. They speed up slo-mo. Ojo looks around confused. Suddenly a pinkish light flys past me and hits slo-mo making him go faster. I smile as slo-mo beats up the creatures ojo drew.

                                Y/n's pov:

I watch as the twins work together. I smile. They speed up slo-Mo. he fights the monster. And... and.. HE FINISHES IT.

Y/n: Good job slo-Mo!

I cheer out. Then guppy runs over and shoots out water to make the creature slip. Then she runs out of water.

Guppy: I'm running out of water!

I use my webs to web the creatures feet to the ground. That should hold 'em.

Missy: Guppy, make ninja stars. Noodles, slingshot!
Noodles: hold my leg!

Guppy makes the ninja stars and noodles makes a slingshot. He stretches his arms all the way across to guppy.

Missy: Somebody pull noodle's!

Slo-Mo runs back to missy and pulls the sling shot all the way back.

Missy: Y/n web their feet to the ground!

I nod and web all the creatures feet to the ground. Guppy throws her water ninja stars to slo-Mo and he releases noodles arms making two of the three creatures fly back. Everyone cheers.

Guppy: I'm out. I need water.
Wheels: Hey, Guppy. This whole thing is covered in Liquid Metal.

I walk over to the triangle and touch it. He's right!