10

Harry woke up sweating, his heart pumping way too fast and feeling sick. He wanted to cry out for help, but he didn't want to make anyone mad. He cried silently as the sick feeling got worse.

He threw back his duvet and crawled out of bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom. He felt hot and dizzy as he held on to the wall for support.

It was dark outside, but a dim light lit the hallway. He reached the bathroom door, sobbing. He opened the door and closed it quietly behind him. He slumped behind the door and put his face in his hands.

His pyjamas were wet again. It was a regular occurrence now. He hated the fact that his body kept doing this to him. He didn't want to make Jay angry for having to keep changing his sheets. He couldn't help it. The nightmares happened nearly every night. Him seeing his Dad on the ground, dying, over and over.

Him getting hit by Tracey. A smack around the head, many thumps on his bottom. The countless times she threw things at him. The bruises that took ages to heal. The mental bruises too. The feeling that he could do no right. Feeling scared to even breathe around her. Running away, all alone for so long. Those boys. Being forced to break the law. Not being able to find the Tomlinson's. It was all getting too much.

Having to go over everything with the police heightened his anxiety. His stomach turned and he gagged. He tried to get up off of the floor, but he couldn't move. Panic hit him hard. His tiny body jolted him forward as he threw up over himself.

He sat in his wet and vomit covered pyjamas for a while. He was cold, tired and sad.

He felt the door move behind his back. "Harry? Is that you in there?"

He whimpered.

"Harry?" He felt the door move again, his body stopping it from opening. "Are you alright? Can I come in?"

Harry was able to move across slightly, enough for the door to open.

Louis saw him on the floor and immediately went down to his level. "God Harry, what happened? Are you ill?"

Harry hadn't stopped crying since he woke up twenty minutes ago. He shook his head.

"I'm getting Mum. Don't move."

Harry tried grabbing Louis as the older boy stood up, but he was too weak. Louis left the room, leaving Harry sat alone again.

A minute later Louis returned with Jay.

"Oh dear. What happened darling? Do you feel poorly?" She asked.

Harry flinched as she went to feel his forehead.

"Hey. Its OK. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I found him there. He's shaking Mum."

"I...I'm s-sorry." Harry whispered.

"It's ok love. Let's clean you up." Jay replied, calmly.

Louis sat behind Harry, letting him rest his tired body against him, as Jay gently unbuttoned his pj top, removing it. "You ok sweetheart?" She asked as she helped him stand up. His hands went down, trying to cover himself up, getting vomit on them.

"Don't hide, love. Everything's ok. You're not in any trouble. We're just trying to help you."

Harry nodded and put his hands down. Louis had got a cloth and wiped them.

He took his pj bottoms off and Jay put all his soiled clothes in a pile.

Harry started crying again, embarrassed.

"How about a quick shower?"

He nodded. Jay started the shower and Louis went to get some clean pj's.

"You hop in. I'll have a lovely warm towel waiting for you."

Harry stood under the shower for five minutes, making sure he was clean. He hated feeling dirty so much.

He stepped out and straight into the fluffy warm towel that Jay held out.

Once he was dry and in clean pj's, she helped him into Louis' room. He asked if Harry could sleep in his bed again. Harry was happy about that.

He was so tired that he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

*****

"Mum...I was wondering. Maybe Harry feels lonely and scared in his room. Do you think he'd like to move his bed into my room?"

Jay looked up from the newspaper she was reading and smiled. "He probably would like that. How about you ask when he wakes up?"

*****

Harry was still asleep, snuggled up under Louis' duvet.

Last night had knocked him for six. Jay didn't wake him up, deciding to let him get up when he was ready.

It was 10.30 when he finally woke. He noticed that he was alone and that made him feel sad. He got out of bed, used the toilet and headed downstairs.

"Morning sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Jay asked as Harry walked to her. She gave him a big hug.

"O...ok." He whispered, shyly, feeling his face redden.

"Harry. Come sit next to me." Louis said. Harry did so.

"So. I wanted to ask if you might wanna move into my room with me?"

Harry looked at him and smiled. "Um...um yeah. Yes p-please."

"Brilliant. Shall we move your stuff now?"

Harry nodded. His smile grew wider and he stood up, pulling Louis up off the sofa.

"I'll call you when lunch is ready." Jay laughed as Harry dragged Louis up the stairs.

They spent a couple of hours moving Harry's things into Louis' room. It made it quite cramped in there but neither boy cared.

"Th-Thank you L-Louis." Harry said as he fell back on his bed.

Louis grinned. "It's ok. Think it'll be good to share my room. If you ever get scared in the night, just climb into my bed. I'll look after you."

Harry smiled. He was so happy he was back where he felt the safest.

*****

Hi.

Thoughts on the chapter?

So it's harryween tonight. I'm so sad that he's still not announced UK dates yet. The US are getting so many. Someone said that he's doing as many dates in new York as the whole of the UK. That's not right I think.

Can't wait to see what costume he wears tonight and tomorrow.  And to see photos and videos.

Hope you're all OK. All the love. L. Xx
💕💕💕