𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

They watched a couple movies together, George actually seemed to truly enjoy the time he was spending with Dream. It honestly made sense, considering that the poor brunette was trapped behind the glass, and that this was his only way of enjoying himself.

"Hey, Dream?" George said this, as he struggled to see if Dream was still awake. "Yeah? What's up?" Sure enough, Dream responded, having been awake the whole time. He leaned so that he and George could see each other. "These movies are fun to watch and all... But can we do something else? I... want to know more about you," George sounded unsure of what he was saying, in a way that indicated that he was nervous. Dream inwardly face palmed, realizing that he had always been the one asking the question, leaving George in the dark on his new companion, "Oh- Um, sure" He clicked the remote, turning off the TV. He gently adjusted the mirror, so that George would be facing towards him.

George broke the silence that had fell during the rearrangement, "Tell me about yourself, what do you do?"

Dream still felt a small bit embarrassed from having not realized his mistake sooner, but still answered the question, "Oh, well I work at a cafe with two of my friends."

"...what are their names?" George finally asked, after a long while.

Dream didn't dwell on the hesitance George had held, and responded, "Sapnap and Techno."

George repeated, "Sapnap and... Technoblade?" Dream looked taken aback by the fact that George knew the full name of T.

"...How'd you know?" Dream swallowed, his voice now verging on anxious.

George shrugs noncommittally, "Someone has a similar name in my world. What does he look like?"

Dream laughed in a way that implied he wasn't sure what to think of that statement, "Well... He has pink hair, and brown eyes. Other than that, I'm not sure how to describe him."

There was a tense silence between them.

"... Have you ever been in prison dream?" George broke the silence, with what Dream thought to be an absurd question.

"Prison-? No? Why would you even ask that?" His voice was puzzled, equally much so as his expression.

Somehow, George managed to find an even more absurd question to ask by Dream's standards, "Just wondering, Do you have a mask?" George sounded like he was generally wondering, which made it all the more weird.

Dream rubbed the back of his head, "No?? what's up with the random questions?"

George shrugged once more, "Im just curious."

Before the two boys could say anything that may confuse themselves further, they heard knocking on the front door.

"Shit- Uh- Who is it?" Dream called, as he sprung off the couch. He bolted towards the curtains, and peeked out of window, "Its me." pink haired male spoke, waving his hand at the window. Dream would know the person from any one of their features, easily, no matter where they were. It was Techno. But why was he here right now?

"Techno? what are you doing here?" he said, after having slowly opened the door. He only opened it a bit, so that his friend would not see the mirror. "You wanted to talk about the mirror... Didn't you? We can talk now." Techno spoke in a tone that signaled he was curious about the matter. He pushed the door gently, in an attempt to come inside, however Dream pushed back. Techno gave him a bewildered look, "Is someone there?" Dream looked apprehensive as he responded with, "No, uh-" Dream glanced back at the mirror, unsure of what he should say. Of course, before he could finish his sentence or react, Techno finished opening the door and walked in.

"Why is the mirror on the couch? I thought you would hang it somewhere, to he honest." Techno gave the reflective glass an odd look. He then sat down on a different couch. "I wanted to... Clean it! Before I hang it somewhere" Dream shot Techno a cheesy grin. Techno raised an eyebrow "I can smell lies, tell me what's up with this thing" Dream sighed, closing the door. He may as well spill, if Techno wasn't going to buy anything else he could come up with. Dream closed the door, speaking softly, "There's a boy living in the mirror."

Dream held Techno's gaze, as Techno looked at him. It was obvious how impossible it sounded, even to Dream.

Techno finally spoke, "A boy."

"Yes," Dream confirmed.

"Living in the mirror," Techno's disbelief remained evident.

Dream patiently responded, "Yes."

"Dream, have you been drinking lately?" Techno's voice had genuine worry in it, although he looked incredulous to the overall topic.

"What- NO- you know what- I just think the mirror is super awesome! I wanted to tell you, I mean, it's so cool, I'm really glad Phil had the mirror there..." Dream trailed off at the look on Techno's face.

Techno sighed deeply, and rolled his eyes "Yeah, sure, alright. Come on, let's make some coffee and play something." Dream's eyes lit up, and suggested, "Minecraft? I practiced more, so I'm sure I can beat you in bedwars now!" Dream got up and went to kitchen, getting out the items required to make coffee. "Sure, keep dreaming" Techno's tone was playful, as he laughed. He got up, turning on the TV and other necessary equipment. He smirked, exited to win each and every game, as he always did.