𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

"It was you."

......

"What?"

"It was you, Dream."

"What do you mean?!!!"

"IT WAS YOU DREAM!!! THE ONE I LOVED! THE MAN I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW! IT WAS YOU!"

Dreams eyes widened, now he was more confused than ever, he has never been in a prison, nor has he seen George outside of this mirror, what was George talking about?

"George what are you saying? I've never been in prison, we've never hung out before! What are you talking about?!" Dream let go of the mirror and sat back.

George sighed and wiped his eyes, "Listen Dream, my world is like a mirrored version of your world, there are same people, there's Techno, Philza.. hell Sapnap there is a close friend of mine! But the thing is, people there have different personalities, different mindset.

Techno here is a nice, cool, friendly guy! but Techno in my world? he is one of the strongest and most feared person you can think of!

Dream that i love? he is a power hungry person sure, he is strong and he knows how to use his power, you know, he had the power to bring people back from dead.

You know what they did to him right? They locked him up all alone in a cell that's covered in lava, all because they feared him, and they hoped he would change.

But locking someone up all alone in a room for months will only drive them crazier.

That's what happened to him.

I don't know why DreamXD is letting Dream possess such a power but i'm not about question the choices of that freak right now.

I just want him to take the damn revival book or what the hell ever it is from Dream! so they will let him out! and he can be back to normal! he can go back to being my friend.. but X.D. will never let that happen will he?"

George had risen his tone while speaking, but at the end of his sentence he sighed and lowered his head, "I know you and him are not the exact same person... But, you two look and sound exactly like each other... if we don't count the scars i guess. I'm sorry Dream."

Silence filled the room, George couldn't look at Dream, and Dream was still processing everything he heard.

George, the person Dream loved, the person that reminded Dream how warm, cozy and amazing it felt to love again, was in love with someone else.

Dream pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them, placing his chin on his knees and zoning out,,

'There's another version of me huh?'

'I wonder how it would feel like to talk to him,, well, to me i guess.'

'Him and George probably even kissed at least once i bet.'

'Why did i even thought i'd have a chance with him? even if he didn't love someone else, he lives in a mirror, how would that even work .'

'I'm stupid.'

Dream was lost in his thoughts but George was getting uncomfortable with how silent it had become.

"Dream?"

'George?'

After hearing Georges voice Dream snapped out of it, he lightly gasped and looked at George.

"Are you okay?" Brunet asked in a worried voice, "Yeah, i'm fine" Blond sat normally on the couch and started watching TV, George opened his mouth to say something but then he just breathed out, closing his mouth and looking away.