Chapter 14

Dream slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

'ugh.. my head hurts..'

He reached in his pocked to check the time.

6:02 PM

'What the? How long have i been asleep for?'

He looked around and realized he was in the living room.

'Why am i here..'

He slowly sat up and rubbed his face, that very second he felt sharp pain on left side of his face, "Ow!! What the hell??!" He immediately covered his cheek with his hand and felt that it was cut, "Why is my cheek....- no. no no no no no no NO!" He shot up from the couch and looked behind him.

And there it was.

A broken mirror on the floor, broken glass all around on floor.

Dream was speechless, he was looking at the scene with wide eyes and open mouth, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh god... oh god what have i done.."

He ran up to the mirror and grabbed it, "No.. George! Please tell me you're still here!" His hands started shaking and he put the mirror back down, "I can fix this. i can fix this!!" Dream started gathering all the shattered glass and tried to place them back in their place, "Come on George, please come on, let me hear our voice, talk to me George!!!" he started crying, it wasn't working, mirror was shattered and George was gone.

Tears started falling rapidly on the broken mirror, tiny drops of blood was spreading on the floor from all the cuts Dream got while trying to repair the mirror, he was shouting, begging George to say one more word, to prove that he wasn't gone and he was still here, but the mirror was as silent as ever.

Room filled up with Dreams cries and gasps.

"I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE!! GEORGE I'M SO SORRY!!"

He fell down next to the mirror and hugged it close to his chest.

Boy was curled up on floor.

That's when someone bursted in the room.

"DREAM?! What's going on?! are you okay?!" Techno ran up to Dream and got on his knees, but Dream didn't move an inch, he ignored everything around him and kept crying, Techno then shifted his sight on what Dream was holding on to, his eyes widened and he looked back at the boy, "Dream? How did this happen?! talk to me!" Techno tried to make the boy sit up but it was no use, "I-- i don't know! i don't know what was wrong with me! i woke up and--" Dream was crying so much he couldn't even talk properly, "Jesus you're hyperventilating, alright don't speak, come on you can't stay on the floor" Techno grabbed Dream bridal style and tried to stand up but blond was still holding on to that mirror and carrying both of them wasn't that easy, "Come on Dream, let go of it, i'll bring it on the couch alright? put it down" Dream didn't seem to consider Technos words, so T had to push the thing out of Dreams hands, he then placed Dream on the couch and brought the mirror to put it next to him, of course all the broken glass fell out on the way but that couldn't be helped now.

"Alright Dream you need to calm down and tell me what happened, try controlling your breath." Dream tried to breathe slower but it wasn't really working, so Techno sat next to him and started slowly playing with his hair, "Come on brother, calm down, it's alright" T was not a fan of situations like this but he was willing to do anything to comfort Dream, he kept him close and tried to calm him down, and it was actually starting to work, very slowly, but Dream was starting to quiet down.

After a while of Techno comforting his friend, he got up and sat in front of Dream, "So? are you ready?"

Dream took a deep breath and started explaining, "Well...."