-Make It Right-

|Jimsoo|

-JIMIN's POV-I smiled looking at myself at the mirror as I did a last check on my outfit

-JIMIN's POV-
I smiled looking at myself at the mirror as I did a last check on my outfit.

Even though she never really confessed it to me, I know that how much she loves it when I wear this black hoodie.

This black hoodie is a gift from her.

My girlfriend.

She said that I looked more handsome and cute in black outfits that's why she bought me this gift. But like the foolish boyfriend I am, I only wore it twice.

First, at the day when she bought it for me and Second, when all of my clothes were on the laundry and I had nothing good to wear.

But unlike some other girlfriends, she never complained to me for not wearing this hoodie. She always gave importance to my comfort before anything. And because of that, I couldn't be more thankful to her.

My heart thumped loudly on my chest as I opened the small black velvet box and looked at the shining diamond ring.

Today, is a special day.

Today I'm going to officially make her mine, forever.

"I see..my son is never wrong at choosing." My dad's voice brung me out from my thoughts and I grinned turning to see him looking at the ring in my hand with a wide smile.

"Of course." I said back confidently and got a loud laugh from him.

My eyes then shifted to my mom who was standing behind him while having tears on her eyes but from the genuine smile of her lips, I could tell it was because of happiness.

I smiled softly at her before giving her a kiss on the forehead and saying... "wish me luck Mom, I am finally going to propose your favourite girl today."

"Best of luck son. I am soo happy that you have finally choose a girl like Jisoo to be your life partner." She said smiling and caressing my cheek while my grin widened after hearing her name.

"Now go before it's too late..She has waited enough for you already." Dad said smiling softly and giving a light pat at my back, and I nodded before biding goodbye to them and leaving from my house.

My hands shook slightly and I gulped as many negative thoughts started to take place on my mind, like usual.

What if she says no?

What if she doesn't wants to marry me?

What if she has got tired of me after waiting for me for 3 years?