-Vicious Temptress-

|Yoonsoo|

|A/N: WARNING! Mature content ahead! Sensitive readers and children are advised to stop reading further|

-JISOO's POV-
"Fuck.." I clenched my thighs together, when I saw the veins bulging though the milky hand as he scribbled on the white board.

A frown appeared on his handsome face and he stopped the movement of his hand before biting those luscious lips and shifting his gaze at the book on his other hand.

"Oh gosh.." I groaned lowly and stopped my hand from reaching towards the wetness between my legs.

"For the love of god Unnie we're on a class right now, and here you are getting aroused just by looking at him writing on the board. Seriously how can you get turned on like this so easily?" Lisa spoke beside me and shook her head in disbelief after seeing me clenching my thighs together.

"Trust me when I say Jisoo Unnie becomes the most horniest person ever, after just taking a glance at Mr. Min." Jennie remarked from Lisa's left side, and Rosé who was sitting next to her chuckled while shaking her head.

I rolled my eyes at my friends and adjusted my skirt before taking a deep breathe to calm down my hormones.

"Ugh! I can't help it ok! Besides it's not my fault that he's this hot in that shirt and..." I trailed off when I saw him turning back to the white board, giving me the perfect view of that pretty butt again.

"Damn Daddy.." I unconsciously moaned, earning another round of eye rolls from my friends.

But seems like it wasn't only my friends who heard me saying that while looking at our professor.

Because as soon as I let out those two words from my mouth, several heads turned toward my direction with a shocked look.

Well maybe I spoke too loudly this time

I ignored those different types of gazes and glared at the girls who were scowling at me after hearing me, while my friends smirked at my unbothered self.

It isn't unknown to the students that I am head over heels for the professor of our math class, Min Yoongi.

Well that isn't too surprising because almost all the female students are crushing over him since he joined this University.

But the difference between those girls and me is that, they all just like or simply has a crush on him.

While I am in love with that man.

"Unnie, you're truly unbelievable." Rosé chuckled after seeing me putting my elbow on the desk and cupping my chin with my hand, while continuously staring and smiling like a fool at the man in front of us.

After writing the solutions on the board, he finally turned around and unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt before pulling the sleeves up, exposing half of the veiny and milky hands of his.