-Falling For That Smile-

|Falling For That Smile/A Smile That Holds Scars Pt2|

|Requested|

|Vsoo/Taesoo|

|A/N: WARNING! Mature content ahead! Sensitive readers and children are advised to stop reading further.
To avoid confusion, read the first part of this Oneshot- 'A Smile That Hold Scars'|

MARCH, 2020

JISOO's POV

"Hey! That's mine!" Rosé yelled at Jungkook with an adorable pout on her lips while Jungkook without giving a care to her words, munched on the fried chicken which he stole from her plate.

"You'll get fat if you eat soo much in once." He said with much difficulty because of the food on his mouth and earned a pillow on his face from Rosé.

I chuckled at their cute fight and thought of the time when they first met with each other.

The first time when they met was much opposite then the situation they are having right now.

Both of them were very shy at first, soo much that they used to get embarrassed even after having an eye contact. But as the time passed by they eventually got closer with each other. Now, they can't help but quarrel always for small things.

"Unnie, manager oppa texted me, he said he is waiting for us in the parking lot. It's time for us to leave." Jennie stated while looking at her phone's screen and getting everyone's attention.

Right now me and my members were at Jimin's private apartment.

After meeting at Bambam's birthday party we all got quiet close with the members of the biggest boy band in the world aka BTS.

Although Tae wasn't there at the party that day, after I introduced him to my members unexpectedly even he got close with them.

So after finally getting some spare time to get reunited with each other, we decided to meet at Jimin's private apartment which no one knows about except for me and my members and our group manager.

If someone sees us right now they'll probably think that we're some long time best friends who are having the best day of their lives by spending time with each other.

I nodded my head at Jennie and stood up from the couch to leave but got stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist.

I looked at the owner of the hand and rolled my eyes when I saw a sulking Tae sitting there with his eyes staring deeply at me.

"But isn't it too early?...You just came." He spoke softly, still gazing at me but since after hearing Jennie the atmosphere got silent, it was loud enough for everyone to hear.