¹-"new owners"

Wolfnap
-
I am trotting along the streets just haveing a night time storll in my wolf form.. Damn it the same jackasses as normal.

'Oh look it's the stray scruffy dog' Echaona said.

I growl 'I am a wolf you idoit' I thought.

'Scuffys fisty tonight' his friend said.

They pick me up throwing me into a wall, I yelp.. ears down. 'Wea-' the 3rd started as I glare in pain at him.

'Leave the dog alone you assholes' a tall dirty blond screams.

I look over my tail slightly wags.. yet unnoticed it was between back legs.. 'Why are you protecting scruffy, the mut  nobody  wanted' Jackel  sapt.

'Every animal deserves someone who cares' the blond screamed.

They got the boys to leave and came to me 'hey buddy you okay?' The short brit questions.

I shake my head yelping.. 'Wanna come with us buddy?' The taller brit question.

I do.. but  what if they don't like the fact I'm a shifter? I'm that last of my kind.. that I know of.. but warmth.. sounds good. I nodded.

'Dream you carry him' the shirt breant says.

The tall dirty blond nodded giving me his hand to smell.. oh- I sniffed it licking  it. He smiled picking me up I put my head on his shoulder  cuddling  like I would if I was in my human form.. he and these boys are hot..

Soon we get to there house.. and they put me on the couch.. I just layed on Willburs lap speeking  pets. 'Cuddly boy huh' Willbur said softly.

My tail wagged.. he just  petted my lightly.. 'he stinks'  the raven haired short one said.

I growled 'what you expect? I was on the streets' I thought.

'Maybe he could use a bath' Karl said.

I growled at that idea... 'he doesn't seem to like water' Dream said.

I nodded wagging my tail. I don't mind water.. I just  don't want a bunch of hot males giving me a bath.. it'll be wired.

'Buddy you stink..? Wouldn't you like to get the street smells off you' Willbur questioned.

I mentally sighed.. fine just this once! I lick his hand 'I'll take that as a yes' Punz said.

I get picked up and placed into the bathtub.. just cold water. I bark and sneezed 'Ah sorry buddy it's to cold?' George said quietly.

I nodded.. they heated it up and I just layed down in it weeging my tail.. Dream chuckled. They washed  my dirty raven fur that was matted.. and after the bath a shook the water everywhere. 'Bad boy!' Quackity  said giggling.

I just lay on  Punzs lap wagging my tail while they dry me off and brush my fur. 'So what should  we name you puppy' Punz said softly.

'My name is Sapnap' I bark out.

They look confused.. I payed my ear 'Ah you have a chip?' Dream said softly.

I bark tail softly moving.

George  took my ear finding the chip.. and  they scared it. 'His name is Sapnap' Karl said.

Dream chuckled petting me. 'Name twins huh' George said pointing at me and Dream.

I looked at him confused 'your name means Dream in Hedi buddy' Dream said.
-
🐾wolfnap archh!