⁵-"Attention seeking"

I soon got up my ears and tail down heading to Punzs room knowing his has a soft bed behind him. 'Oh hey buddy' he said seeing me nuzzle the door open.

I look up to  him giving him my hurt puppy  eyes  before walking over to his bed makeing myself comfortable watching his screen  I cuddled into a pillow  with the fire toy between my paws snuggling it. While he was playing ads he walked over petting me. 'Sappynappy it's okay' he said softly my tail slowly  wagged. 'Thats what we like seeing you a happy boy'.

'Punz is right there pup' Willbur said.

I lick Punzs arm and bark softly. He chuckled turning back to his stream. I contuied to play with the toy in the background. Soon after a few hours I descided I'd move rooms yet again. I jumped off the bed my tags jiggling softly. I wondered over to Willburs room Nugging it open. He saw me smiling softly. He had an extra chair by him and that's where I made my self at home   toy on the desk by me while I fixated on he and my other 'owners'  build a house, well mostly Punz was doing the building while the others run around and fight. 'Damn he's adorble he's just watching me play' Willbur said looking over to me.

'Yeah he was with me to' Punz said.

'He finds the warfare instering  then' Karl said.

I just bark nodding my head 'that he does' Willbur said.

Soon the fighting stoped and they finshed off the world.. fighting a dragon I covered my eyes with my paws with a light whimper.

'The dragon scares the little prince' George said.

'Seems like it' Quackity added on.

Soon I grabbed my toy jumping out  of the chair going back to Dream 'Ah you took a little adventure around to the others and come back where you started' Dream said chuckling.

I nodded  squeaking my toy  he allowed me on his lap where I snuggled to him glaring and lightly growling and the dragon or tall black purple eyed figures that would hurt any of them. 'Sap it's just a game' Dream added softly.

I bark 'I know but I want to make sure your all safe as can be' is what it ment.

He softly chukled.. it's almost  like in wolf language he knows what I'm saying. 'Hes protective over us in a game? Oh that's bloody adorble' Punz said.

I look over to the other modator  watching Q's stream.. Dono after dono was deleted or muted for viewers to see. I wonder why.

Adventuly they did finsh the world.. and that's when the stream ended. Punz and Willbur were first in the room.

'You were a busy attention seeking boy while we streamed' Willbur said looking at me snuggled in Dreams lap.

'Well he got hurt by the dono and wanted attention, it makes perfect since to me' Dream said defending me.

'He went to everyone that has no face cam after  it..' George said.

'He probably felt uncomfortable' Punz arugged back.

They started to aruge and I hide under my paws growling 'Shut up your hurting him ears' Dream spat.
-
Dono you fucking jerk.. also in this au both Punz and Willbur haven't done a face reavel or face cam yet, same with Dream ovi.