⁷-"Annoying doctor"

Wolfnap

I awake and the annoying doctor gave me shots.. they keep trying to take my damn toy.

'Hey boy give  me your toy, you'll get it back when your release' the doctor said.

I growl with it in my mouth, like hell I'll give you the one thing I have that reminds we of my owners.. you know where I'd rather be then by your stupid ass and jack ass of a dog who  you most likely want to take and give my damn toy to.. and I never get it back even when I leave this hellhole.

I was stuck in this heck for almost a month... and she stole my damn toy so it pissed me off drastically. Her stupid little lap dog is carring it around like it owns it.. as soon as I could get up I growled putting that blasted dog that has my damn toy that's like my kid. 'Sapnap that is my dog's toy now' the doctor said.

I growled at  her cue my owners coming  in 'what the hell is going on' Karl spat.

'You're  dog is littarly being a bully to my little angel' the doctor  said.

'That lap dog seems to have the toy he loves like child in it's mouth.. it is what cheers him up when he's sad' Willbur said.

'Is that what's going on buddy' Punz said.

I nodded sitting down looking at them. 'Make your damn dog give him his damn toy back' Quackity spat 'now'.

The doctor  arugged finders keep- I ripped the toy out of the blasted dogs mouth throwing it over into the wall because it tried to fight back. You'd hear a yelp.. I walked over to George  giveing him the toy.

'Your damn dog hurt my angel' The doctor spat.

'Your little rat took the one toy he fucking carries everywhere. Meaning it took it out of his mouth or out of his paws when he was cuddling asleep. Or you took it and gave it to the damn thing' Dream spat.

'Come on Sapnap' Goerge commaned.

I trotted out after them pausing to turn around giveing one more snarl to the brat 'you don't take my shit' is what I said.

Then I trotted after my owners. They payed and off to the car.. sure the doctor kept trying to take my dang toy as compsation. Witch my owners refused saying that was her fault for letting that brat of a dog take my toy.

Right now I am laying across Punz Dream  and Willbur  snuggling  with that you  and nuzzling  Dreams arm 'mmm welcome back buddy' Willbur said petting me making my tail wag. Soon we arrive home and off I trotted right to the kitchen with my toy in my mouth sitting wanting food.

'I'm getting there buddy, steak sound good?' Dream  questioned.

I went my tail nodding. He got right on it and I got a plate with some peas and potatoes on it aswell.. and God damn that steak was far better then that vomit inducing kibble  that ratchet place gave me.. 'bet you like that better then that kibble  they gave you' Karl said petting my head lightly.

I stop nawing  away braking  and wagging my tail then going right back to it. When I was done I picked up the plate taking it to Dream. 'Thats adorble he's giving you his dishes' Willbur said.

Dream  chuckled taking my plate putting it in the sink.
-
Damn you and your rat of a dog. Stupid doctor.