²-"mine"

'You hungry boy?' Karl questioned.

I leanned up barking and waging my tail. I haven't had any actual food for years.. mist of my meals have been from garbage cans.

'Mm I bet he is man he's probably been on the streets for awhile if his fur was that matted' Willbur said.

I nodded  as I get carried into the thr dinning room 'chicken sound good buddy?' Dream questioned.

Tail  wagges saying yes. And he started to cook  I limp over sitting by George nuzzling him wanting attention 'so it's your paw that hurts huh buddy?' He questioned.

I nodded putting the hurting paw on his leg..  giving him hurt puppy dog eyes. 'Can dogs of talonal?' Quackity  questiond.

I'm not a dog.. I snarle at him 'he don't like being called  a dog.. you think he's a demstic wolf?' Willbur said to witch I brarked  nodding to it.

'Hes a wolf according to him George  said.

Tail wagges.. soon the chicken was ready and placed near me I got right to work on it putting it between my paws naming on it making a bit of a mess. 'And he's a messy eatter' Punz said.

God damn this chicken it good.. my tail felt like it was having a seizure I was in heaven, best meal I've had in a long time.. 'he likes Dreams cooking' Quackity said.

'So do you fools' Dream scoffed after I finshed eatting the chicken breast I got right to cleaning up my mess..  when I was done I just layed there going for a small nap.
-
Dream

This wolf is adorble.. 'I'm going our for pet supplys.. anyone wanna tag along?' I questioned.

And off me and Punz went to our local petco.. we got him tags and a collar some toys.. the stuff  that could help his paw.. payed and off we went back home  to see his awake. I put the fire callor around his neck and otiment on his hurting paw.. he licked me while Punz put his toys and box on the floor.

I got a message from.. well my "boyfriend" he thinks we are togather.. 'he's comeing' I mutter.

'Your so not boyfriend but so acts like you  are boyfriend' Karl questioned.

I nodded and Sapnap growled 'Sapnap no likes the  idea' Quackity  said chuckling.
-
Wolfnap

That dirty blond and his friends will be mine.. soon he arrived and I just made sure to lay on Dreams lap and growl at the fox. 'Your dog doesn't like me babeee'the boy wines.

'Firstly he's a wolf not a dog.. secondly don't call me that were not dating Fundy' Dream snaped.

Fundy tried to grab Dreams hand and I bite it hard snarling 'mine' is what I was snarling at the annoying fox meta-human.

He whined and I smirk his blood on my teeth satisfied  with what I did snarling at him louder.

'Sapnap seemes to not want you here. You need to leave' Punz spat.

'No the mut needs to I was here first' Fundy spat.

'Not happening' I thought snuggling to Dream.

'Hes staying' Dream snaped.

Punz and Willbur  picked the fox wannabe and threw him out of the house while I happily nuzzle Dream licking him showing him wolfleen affection.
-
Awhh!