¹⁴-"welcomeing pups"

Willburs yelping and whimpering.. it's probably  time he is going into labor.. and  I refused to leave his side same with punz and Dream the others were running around panicking.. Dream only left Wills side to get food and stuff.. because he's the only decent  cook in the house and our pups deserves the best. Soon Wills water broke and his whimpering got louder every contorition.

'It's going to be okay love' I say nuzzling his neck.

'It fucking hurts' he whimpered out.

Oh how I wish.. I could take the pain from my mate.. I hate seeing  him like this all of us.. adventuly  we had six pups.. 3 girls 3 males. There fir coughts were a mix of us all.. it was cute.. there was one that was a dark brown and had raven spots on him.

'So damn tired' Willbur whined.

'You did amzing  Pup' Dream panted out

'What are we gonna name them'  I say licking Wills head.

There names are:

Girls:Jasper, Aspen, Jazzy.

Boys:Alpha, Gunner, Dakota.

They were all asleep by Wills stomach on a pail.. will asleep.

Hours later they awake and got busy. Like climbing up Willbur.. Gunner was the cheeky  one I grabed his little fur ball self up putting him back on the bed growling 'let mama sleep'.

Willbur was out for hours apon others and the pups  were busy  playing with my old toys Jasper sure liked the fire one I carried around 'Jace likes the same one her dad did' Dream panted out.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

The pups were a few months now and are lureaning how to form human to wolf.. and back. Jasper was first to do it she's our smart one we are proud of her.. she's mostly blond brown and raven. But has Dream neon green eyes. She is probably  the alpha of the liter she is consently draging  Gunner away  when he's being naughty.. witch is offten.

'Gunner bad' she growled.

'We have a female alpha' I bark out.

They smiled 'she is part of the storngests  alphas I know' Willbur said.

'Gunner conner  now' Dream growled out.

His little spotted tail went down as he gives his begging  blueish gray eyes 'nope listen to your papa' Punz growled out.

Punz seems to favorite him but he's so naughty.. he's our trouble some pup. And off  he went curling up in the corner  pouting.

'You wouldn't be in that corner if you wornt naughty' Willbur said.

Gunner rolled his eyes Jace and her other siblings  were relsleigng and playing togather  they are adorble. I got over going over to Gunner after 20 minutes.

I took him to a diffrent  room and we had a little talk about his behavior.. he told me what the issue is.. 'awh buddy' I pant out picking him up taking him to Karl putting him  on his lap 'he fells like an outcast' I semi growl out.

All other his parents went over to help  I looked to his siblings 'I didn't know.. he could of told me' Jasper protested out.

She went over hopping up.. she adorble she cares about all her siblings alot..  we say there while  they bonded watching it.

'Jace will be a good leader' Quackity  said.

We all nodded to it.
-
Awhh!