³-"Our secert?"

Dream chuckled  happily 'good boy' he said.

Mmm I'd gladly be yours.. if you knew I was half human. For know that can stay a secret. Advently  I got down to the floor  and trotted over to the toys grabbing the fire looking thing chewing it between my paws wagging my tail.

'Damn he's adorble' Karl said with a soft yawn.

He was cuddling Quackity.. who was asleep.  The toy was squeeky and I like that. 'He likes squeey toys' Willbur said softly.

I nodded as Punz got down.. he started to play with me it was fun.. we had some good play time until they all got tired and went to bed.. 'you can sleep on a couch or in a bedroom with one of us buddy' Dream said sleeply.

I picked up my fire toy and off I went following him I hoped on his bed  laying on his chest the toy in my mouth 'Awh  cuddle bug.. mm it's fine' he said quietly.
That was last I remembered I fell asleep.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ.

I awake and Dream seems confused... 'where is the wolf that was sleeping on my chest last night' he questioned  annoyed.

Wait did I form? I look down.. shit..

'I am that wolf' I said.

'No you not he was fluffy and fucking obessed with the fire toy that's on my chest' Dream muttered.

'I'll prove it baby' I say jokingly leaning up forming into the wolf and back.

He just hugged me 'Mm that's cool' he said kissing my cheek 'my little wolf is part human'.

'Meta-human actually' I said proudly.

'You wanna keep this as our secret puppy?' He questioned.

'Perferbly' I say.

'Deal' Dream

I reformed taking the toy and squeaking it. 'Really 6 in the moring?' He teased.

I nodded hoping down the bed walking off the hallway with my toy soon followed by the sleepy Dream.  The others were in the living room 'Ah so that's where Sapnap was he was with the dirtyblond' Karl said.

'He sleept  on my chest' Dream said sitting by punz on the couch 'he also slept with that toy'.

'We have his favorite toy then' Willbur said.

My tail softly wagged  as I put  the toy over in the conner away from the others.. and trotted over  going through the others. I didn't so much like crenakle toys.. I just put it there own pail 'Ah he's now making pails  of the toys he likes and dosent' Quackity  said.

By the end all squeeky toys were by the fire one and crenakle ones by the grabage  pail. I went over and layed in the good pail grabbing the fire one once more. 'Well he doesn't like creankle  toys, and hard ones.. noted' George  said.

I look over to Dream tail wagging he softly smiled at me.. I trotted over putting the toy on his lap.. he just threw it and we played fetch. And Honstly liked it.. soon my stomach growled.

'The puppy's hungry Dream' Willbur said.

Dream rolled his eyes before getting  up and makeing breakfast I hoped up on the couch nuzzling Punz.

Soon food was done and we ate.
-
Dreamnaps secert arch!