↬့◗Kazuha | Until Next Time ☽︎𓁹

AU, Angst

AU, Angst

If I knew it, I wish this day never come.

*Beep beep beep beep*

"Whoops I forgot to turn off my alarm." I said while scrolling through insta. I heard someone knocking at the window that still covered with curtains, I'm too lazy to open it.

I get up from bed and take a peek.

"AAAH!" my eyes immediately saw white hair and a pair of red eyes.

"Kaede kun ! You scare the hell out of me !" I unlock the window and he come inside to my room, he now stand in front of me and kiss my nose.

"Morning." He hold both of my cheeks and kiss my face many times.

"Gowd mowrning two." He pinch my cheeks and give me a last kiss on my forehead.

"Anyway, wanna go somewhere ? Today is saturday." Weird, he never ask me out on a date 🤔 this is new.
I nodded at him and he drag me to the bathroom.

"Now go clean yourself, I'll be sitting on your bed waiting for you okay ?" I nod and he close the bathroom door, thank goodness my closet is inside the bathroom.

__

I'm done taking a nice warm bath but meanwhile Kaede kun, sleeping on my bed 😒 seriously ? Did I take a bath that long ?

I throw my towels that wrapped my hair to his face.

"Oi ! Wake up !" He jolted up from my bed and his position ready to fight.

"Babe ! Are you okay !? Someone just throw a wet towel to my handsome face." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm the one who throw that towel to your handsome face." I grab the towel next to him but then he push me to the bed and pin me.