Trust (C12)

"Evaluate your opponent, 242." He said.

I nodded my head.

I stepped into the underground ring and assess my opponent.

He is way taller than me and has a lot more muscle.

You can see as he is only wearing shorts while im wearing a sports bra, white vest and sports shorts.
Both of our hands wrapped but without gloves on.

He's most obviously older than my 15 year old self.

He is bold and has huge muscles.
He leans slightly on his left side. His stronger hand is his right hand.
Watch out for the right hand.

As he is too big, he will be slower.

My temporary instructor comes to my corner of the ring and stands to the side of me.

"Tell me." Was all he said.

"He is way taller than me so use speed. He has lots of muscle and leans on his left foot, his stronger hand is his right. As he is bigger, he will be slower so that's an advantage and he doesnt have any training in mixed Martial Arts. Aim for his legs and would be best to injure his foot or leg." I explain as i look over at the man.

He is glaring at me as he tenses his wrapped fist.

"Good 242. If you lose then you will be training extra hours, more painful activities and punishment. Do you understand?" He asks.

I nod my head and move it from side to side, hearing my neck click.

My instructor leaves the ring and stands outside the ring, with water and a small towel.

The bell rings and we walk to the center of the ring. I keep some distance, still searching for some insight on my opponent.

I realize he rushes alot and wants to get me as soon as. I walk around the ring, keeping my distance. I hear cheering in the background.

We both get into stance and i see an opening and i kick him on the top of his right thigh with my shin.

I kick him in his other thigh, aiming for his legs as he is stronger on his upper torso.

I go to hit him in the face but he leans back causing me to miss.
I go to hit him with my right fist but he moves to the left.

As my ribs are open, he quickly jabs me in the ribs. I grunt in pain but i clip him in the face with the outside of my hand, still in a fist.
He retaliates by punching me in the face.

I 180 spin kick him in the chest, he stumbles back. He roars at me.
He definitely doesn't like my kicks.
This man rages and that makes you sloppy and predicable.

He tries to front-kick me in the stomach and i swiftly move to the left.
I'm right, the man is slow as he has too much muscle. Harder for him to hit me.

He goes to strike me and i use the momentum with my hand and grab his fist, swiping it to the left. He loses his power.

We throw multiple jabs at eachother until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

He grabs my neck and full on headbutts me in the face.

I dont have much time to recover as he pushes my back into the ropes, and knees me in the abdomen.

He keeps hold of my arm as he moves his hand from around my neck to the back of my neck, forcing me into a hunched position.

He knees me in abdomen multiple times. Shooting pain in my core as i groan in pain.