"Thief of trust" (C26)

News flash. Natasha won. 242 finally stopped running and took the punishment.

She sported a black eye and a busted lip.

Amelia wasn't allowed back in 242s room. Confirmed by a "why would I let a "thief of trust" in my room?" Talk about being melodramatic.

Oh and natasha isnt allowed to talk to 242. "You dont ever talk to me again. I won't settle for an abuser." Supported with a emphasised sniffle before the door slammed.

"Damn. Someone needs some warm milk to calm them down." Wanda commented rather loudly.

A door opened rapidly. "I heard that you meanie!" The door slammed again.

"I have too much influence on her." Amelia facepalmed and shook her head before kim possible diverted her attention.

____________________________________

242 and Amelia were the only ones in the HQ as the others were either on a mission or doing their own things.

"242, Amelia has requested for you to go and watch Addams family with her." Friday's robotic voice grabbed her attention.

242 stopped cleaning her gun and set it to the side. "Fine." 242 only said yes as it was one of her favourite films.

It's weird how the addams got called weird but all Gomez did was love his wife. If you think about it, all the other woman/man relationships were weird, the lawyer and his wife, they practically didn't like each other, that woman and Uncle fester.

242 was thinking about it as she got into the elevator. "Friday, your second name should be addams. Your like Wednesday Addam's mechanical stepsister, Friday Addams." 242 chuckled out.

"I shall be called Friday Addams." The robot said and 242 internally cheered.

242 walked into the lounge room to see Amelia on the sofa with a blanket, enamoured by the family.

"Hey Amelia, do you want some snacks. I can steal some of Thor's poptarts." 242 said, teasingly.

"Yeah!" Was all Amelia said. 242 let out a little "ok" as she chuckled.

She made her way to the kitchen and got soda cans, candy, chips and of course some pop tarts.

Making her way back to Amelia, she saw that the film was playing through.

"Hey Amelia, you were meant to wait for me." 242 teased but didn't expect to get snapped at.

"Well you should have been quicker!" Amelia said, in a tone that 242 hasn't heard her speak in before.

"Woah. Amelia, are you okay?" The assassin asked but only felt the 6 year old snatch the food out of her arms. "Amelia I dont know what's going on with you but you do not snatch. Its rude."

"You know what is rude? Killing people but you dont seem to apologise for it." 242's eyes widened as she heard that come out of Amelia's mouth.

The brunette hated the fact that it hurt her to hear the words come from the girl. It's the first time that she felt this bad after she left that horrific place.

But 242 doesnt believe that shes actually left. It shows in her nightmares and late night thoughts. She knows that Tommy will try something. She constantly on tense mode but Amelia made that go away.

242 quickly set everything down next to Amelia on the sofa and walked away before Amelia could see 242 tremble. Not like the little girl would care or understand how she was affected.

"God 242, you're stupid. That child did what scientists spent years trying to do." She muttered to herself as she made her way to her room.

As she entered, a tear ran down her eye and it was jarring. The woman never let her emotions overcome her so it was overwhelming.

242 simply jumped on her bed and lay on her stomach with her head tilted to the side.

The brunette stopped herself from getting any sadder and tried to best to not get angry at the little girl.

What did she know? What she experienced from Tommy was a miniature fraction of what 242 had to endure. 242 never wanted to kill, the harsh nature of everyone who trained her and the lack of love made her that way.

____________________________________

Friday would tell 242 what Amelia was doing every 20 minutes as 242 asked. Friday would also tell her if Amelia changed activities or if she went to the kitchen.

"242, the team have landed, do you wish for me to ask Wanda or Natahsa to come to you?" Friday asked and 242 replied with a "no."

At least she could sleep now as someone else was looking after Amelia.

And that's what she did, darkness overtook her vision as she willed herself to sleep.

____________________________________

Wanda's pov:

242 has yet to come and see the team after Amelia told me that she left.

Amelia was drawing as I wanted to check on 242. Clint had a minor injury, I wanted to let her know as she and Clint had a little friendship going on. Natahsa was out somewhere else.

I entered 242's room to see the light off but a little lamp was on in the corner of the room. The assassins figure was on the bed, lying with no blanket on her. Weird.

I walked over and saw 242's eyes a little puffy. My eyebrows furrowed in concern. 242 wasnt an emotional person unless she was being overly sarcastic.

"242." I whispered lightly as I shook her. I heard a groan before 242 opened her eyes. She looked around and saw me. "Hey wanda."

"242, are you ok?" Her eyebrows raise at the question. "Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I sit down on the side of her bed.

"You haven't come down to greet us with Amelia like you always do. Did something happen?"

Now 242 didn't like sharing her thoughts but she was genuinely confused on how Amelia knew and why she acted like that. Her attitude changed split-second.

"Uhm, Amelia said something really shocking and reacted harshly. I just dont know how she found out?" 242 stated.

"What did she say, 242?" I asked. "She hasn't been acting differently." My eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"She snatched some food I had and I told her its rude and she said "you know what's rude? Killing people but you dont seem to apologise for it."

My eyes widened in shock. "I just dont know how she would have known that." 242 got up from her bed and ran her hands down her face.

"She must not have known recently. She would have reacted earlier if she did." I pointed out and 242 just nodded her head and sighed.

I got up from the bed to go over to 242. The assassin looked at me as I raised my arms to hug her.

She tended for a second before going slack and wrapping her arms around me.

"We will watch out for anymore weird behaviours and try and find the solution. Ok?" I console and 242 hums as I rub circles on her back.

"Clint is in the medical bay. It was a minor injury so it's ok. Just wanted you to know." I inform her and feel her nod.

"Thank you wanda. I really appreciate it. You, Nat and Clint seem to be the only ones who actively seek me out to see how I'm doing. I appreciate it." I smile at her thanks and giggle.

"Hey, I've got to see how my favourite is doing." I tease her and feel her huff out, in a way of laughing.

____________________________________

Haven't spell checked it yet but here you go.

Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it. 😄😁😁