Spar (C18)

Agent 242's pov:

Natasha has been cold to me recently. She just ignores me when I ask if she is ok. She glares at me aswell, she doesn't even turn when I catch her doing it.

I jab at the punching bag in the gym room. Im currently working out right now.

I do alot of thinking when I train, I just zone out. I wonder if Tommy is trying to find me. He must be, or maybe he's sending my mother after me. I couldn't hurt my mother if we ever fought.

Someone clears their throat and I feel the ache in my muscles as I stop punching.

I turn my head to see Clint looking at me. I raise my eyebrows expecting him to say something.

"Would you like to spar?" He asks and I nod. He makes his way into the boxing ring and I take my gloves off, unwrapping my hands.

My hands are better now but just alittle bruised. I make my way to the boxing ring when I see someone enter. It's Steve, he's leaning against the doorway.

I enter the ring but not before nodding my head to Steve. He sends me one.

Clint and I get into our stances and he goes to punch me, I block his punch and jab him in the face.

He stumbles back a bit from the force of my punch and he gets back into position.

I finesse him when I fake a jab to his stomach. He moves his arms to his stomach and I quickly hit him in the face.

He groans and quickly hits me in the stomach. I grunt a bit but I then swipe his leg, he falls to the floor and quickly gets up.

Im distracted by a little chuckle. I look over to Steve to see him laughing with Nat.

She's looking up at him with a slight smile. He looks down at her with adoration. My hands unconsciously clench into a fist.

Im thrown off my intense glare as Clint belts me in the face. I huff and turn my attention to him.

He smiles at me and raises an eyebrow as he tilts his head towards Steve and Natasha, basically asking me what was that.

I just shake my head and lift my arms up into position and we continue to spar.

Clint notices that I try harder now as he hasn't gotten another hit in and i'm faster.

He smirks knowingly at me and I huff. We start sparing again but I roll my eyes when I hear Natasha laugh again.

Clint just starts laughing and I groan.

"What's up with you?" He asks me as he stops laughing, wiping a tear from his eye as he laughed so hard.

"Nothing. I don't know why your laughing." I grumbled.

"Your jealous of Steve." He burst out laughing at my bewildered face. He started leaning on me as he was laughing that hard. I smile a bit at his action.

"Ah you smiled." He teased. "I don't know what your talking about." I say.

He looked over at where Steve and Natasha is and gulps. I move my glance to where he is looking and smirked.

Natasha was GLARING at Clint. He almost folds on himself and I snort.

He hides behind me and Natasha looks over at me. She looks angry so I decide to tease her.

I turn my body around and hug Clint. I sarcastically coo at him. "Awwww it's ok Clint, i'll save you from scary Kim Possible."

She just glares as she goes to start walking over to us so Clint starts to get out of the ring farthest away from the side that Nat gets in by.

Natasha gets to into the ring and I follow Clint. I quickly get out of the ring as she starts to walk to our side of the ring.

Me and Clint start running out of the training room as he shouts "Ha you didn't get us."

That was replied with a "You better run Clint, she's coming." From Steve.

We run faster as we heard Steve. We end up in my room as we crawled through the vents. It was fun.

We dropped to the floor. "That was fun." Clint says and I nod in agreement. "But we might be dead by the end of the night." He informs.

We heard my door slam open and Natasha walk into my room with a death glare.

Clint screams like a little girl and hides behind me. I smile at him as I look at him from over my shoulder.

He sends me a scared look and I turn to Natasha, who is just standing at my door, glaring at us.

"Wjy are you chasing us?" Clint asks, scared as he peaks from my shoulder.

Natasha doesn't say anything and stalks towards us.

______________________________________

Tony laughs at us as we sit down at the table for breakfast. Me sporting a busted lip while Cling has a black eye.

I glare at him and he stops laughing. Wanda looks at me and giggles. "Why are you laughing?" I slightly whined at her. She looks a little surprised but then she laughs.

I pout at her. "Awww is the little baby sad?" She faux pouts at me. I nod at her and she giggles.

Me and Wanda have gotten to know eachother a little more. We talk on a daily basis and i'm fond of her.

She knows tiny bits of my past but I don't tell her lots. We have had a few sleepovers but never many serious talks.

She also hasn't tried to get information from me like some of the others. I get i'm meant to be the enemy but I know that me and Amelia are most comfortable with Wanda.

"So what happened?" Steve asks with a smile. Like he doesn't know what happened.

"Well we got chased by Nat and then she hit us for running away." The team laughed at this and started eating their breakfast.

"Where's Amelia?" I asked Wanda as Amelia wasn't at the table.

"She slept in my bed last night and she wanted a lie in." She informs me and I nod.

I'll have to make food for her when she wakes up.

"So 242 we have some questions." Steve suddenly says to me.

Here we go again.