Phone Stealer (21)

???

A figure walked up to double doors leading to a room.

They knocked on the door and patiently waited for access in. "Come in." They heard and opened the door.

They entered the room and placed the file down on a large, magnificent desk with a man sitting behind it.

"Sightings of Agent 242 in a diner sir." The man told him.

"Are you sure it was her?" He asks the man as he takes the file from his desk and opened it.

"Yes sir." The man simply replied as he stood waiting for instructions.

"Ah Agent 242. Responsible for over dozens of assassinations, just to be wasted on trusting the Avengers." Thd man sitting around the desk said.

"She was created to be better then any of the super soldiers could be and there she was. A force to be reckoned with." He said as he stared at the photos of Agent 242.

"Grew up with different specialists to bring what they could to the table to make the perfect assassin," He says "They will be applauded for their part in creating the future of Assassins."

"I want you to kill Agent 242. She has clearly gone rogue and they don't need her anymore." He says as he looks up to his un-superior.

The thug nods and exits the room.

___

Agent 242's pov:

Training was fun with Amelia yesterday. We didn't really do anything after that. We had a shower and watched films until dinner.

After that I just layed back with a book as Amelia was drawing.

We talked about the topic that was school. She hated the idea but she needed her education. I'll have to talk to Tony about it.

Its the morning now and im walking into the kitchen as Amelia is still asleep.

I see Natasha with a knife, cutting some strawberries for something.

"Omg JARVIS why is chucky in the kitchen?!" I asked as a joke. Natasha clearly didn't find it funny as she turned around and glared at me.

"That is Miss Romanoff, 242." The robot replied to me and I acted confused.

"Natasha?" I asked like I just found out it was her. Leaning forward like I needed a better look at her to confirm it, squinting my eyes.

"Not funny." Natasha said with a stern tone. I just chuckled at her reaction as she turned around to continue cutting.

I made my way over to her to see what she was making. I looked over her shoulder and I heard her breath get caught into her throat.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, then I saw that we were much closer then I intended to be. My chest almost against her back.

I smirked at her reaction and pressed myself against her body. I felt her shudder. "'What are you making?" I ask her innocently.

"Fruit salad." She simply says and I let out alittle "ah" in acknowledgement.

"Nice." I said and stepped back from her and I heard her huff. I pretend not to hear it and open one of the cabinets to get some cheerios out.

I found them and starting pouring them into a bowl that I got. When I finished pouring, I went to the fridge and got the milk.

"How are you Romanoff?" I asked her as I poured the right amount of milk into the bowl.

She looked at me and just stared. I put the milk away, got a spoon and started eating my breakfast.

"Im fine." was all she said and I hummed. My phone went off and I went to sit at the table.

I got it out and saw it was from breakfast Stealer. I saw that she sent a good morning message and I replied to her.

I noticed that Natasha was now sitting opposite me and I was surprised. We hardly talk and it seems like she doesn't like me.

My phone buzzed again and I went to pick it up. Natasha grabbed my phone before I could and took it. I looked at her with a bewildered expression and she said "No phones at the table."

What. I literally saw Tony use his phone at dinner once and she didn't say anything.

"Are you going to give my phone back Natasha?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Give it back." I say and she doesn't reply.

"Natasha." No reaction.

"Right." I get up from my chair and walk around the table. She quickly does the same and runs around the opposite way.

"Are we doing this now?" I question. All she does is smirk at me and puts my phone in the back pocket of her black Jeans.

"Natasha I won't ask again. Give me my phone back now." I demand.

"Why dont you come and get it." She teases and I huff at her. I start walking around the table to get to her but she walks the other way.

"Oh it looks like your girlfriend has messaged you." She teases as she feels the vibration in her back pocket.

"She's not my girlfriend." I deadpan and she laughs. I try and hold back a smile at the amazing sound.

"Can I have my phone back now?" I whine at her. "Aww is the little baby sad?" She mocks in a baby voice.

I playfully glare at her as she looks at me with a smug expression. Until there was a bang, she got momentarily distracted and I used it to my advantage.

I swiftly ran to her and before she could react, her back was against the wall. She let out a surprised squeak as she looked up at me.

I smiled at her and ran my hand down her hip to her back pocket. I heard a sharp intake leave her lips as I did.

I finally grab my phone and take it out of her pocket, purposely running my fingers up her back as I retract my hand.

"You could of just asked for my affection, love instead of acting like a child." I husked out and she glared at me, obviously caught off guard by the intrusion of my close proximity to her.

I quickly stepped back from her when I heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen "Sorry guys, Clint cant sit on a chair properly apparently." Steve apologises as the rest of the team laugh at Clint's pouty face.

I smile at them and they seem shocked. I rarely let an ounce of affection out. I really only do it for Amelia.

"So what were you two talking about?" Wanda asks with a smirk.

______________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Im currently doing a new story plan for a different book that I might release in the future.

I also love all of your comments and support so thank you so much guys. 😊