Home (C13)

Agent 242 pov:

I wake up to the sound of a door closing. I keep my eyes closed for a seconds, just listening.

I finally open my eyes; i move my head around. Natasha is up and drying her hair with a towel.

I stare at her and her forest green eyes land on me. She doesnt say anything at first, so i wait for her to say something.

When she doesnt, i stand up and stretch my back, my necklace shining in the sunlight's reflection; catching Natasha's attention. She decides against asking about it due to your reaction the day before.

I look at Natasha and nod at her.

"You can have a shower, ill ask Steve for some more clothes."

"Thank you." I simply say.

She exits the medium-sized room and i enter the bathroom, grabbing a towel and wait for Natasha.

Exactly 2 and 17 seconds later, she enters her room with some jeans, a white top and a hoodie.

I grab the clothes and quickly thank her.

......

"You can go and collect some clothes from wherever but you are going with atleast 3 people with you." Nick Fury told me.

Nick came to the Avengers tower with Maria.

I nodded my head and collected my old clothes from when they captured me.

I look at my items: The picture, knife, giraffe toy and backpack. There's no way that they are giving me my gun that i had in my bag.

Natasha quickly takes my knife off me. "Hey!" i complain. Natash just raises her eyebrow at me and i glare at her. She just ignores me and looks at Nick Fury.

"Who's coming with me?" I ask.

"I'll go." I heard Clint, Steve and Natasha say.

"Ok." I agree. "Also, thank you for letting me borrow my clothes." I thank as i turn to Steve.

"Its ok." He says and the three get ready to go to my house.

I wait for exactly 5 minutes and 41 seconds.

We all walk out to a 4-seater car and get in.

Im in the back with Clint as Natasha and Steve are in the front, with Natasha driving.

I entered my address and we headed to the area.

"Anything we need to know before we get there?" Steve asked me.

"Yes it would be good if I go in first." i explain to him.

He nodded his head.

"Actually it would be easier if I just went in by myself." I stated.

"We don't trust you to be by yourself yet." Clint quickly told me.

"Suit yourself."

We made it to my house and stepped out of the car.

It was a medium-sized house and looked fine. It was just abit out into the countryside, not that far from civilization.

"Nice House." I heard Clint say.

"Cheers."

We made our way to my house and i walked through the door and the other went to walk in but i quickly stopped them.

They looked at me confused. Natsha not showing it.

"Brixton isnt broken, only fractured." I say and Natasha raised her eyebrow.

"Security House System: Deactivated." A robotic voice informed.

"You can come in now." I tell them and they walk through. Steve looking around as Clint walks around all the different rooms.

I walk up the stairs as Steve closes the door.

"Security House System: Doors locked."

The 3 Avengers tensed up at this and look at me. I dont pay them any attention and continue to walk up the stairs.

I hear faint footsteps come up the stairs. Obviously Natasha. Clint has more quick steps and Steve has more heavy steps.

I walk into my room and go straight to my closet to get a bag. I grab smart clothes, training clothes, sleeping clothes, joggers, shirts, boxers and bras.

I grab shoes, Doc martens, trainers and smart shoes and place them in the bag.

When im finished, i zip up the bag and place it on the floor.

I feel people staring at me. I turn around and they are doing just that.

"What?"

The just break contact and walk around.

I grab 2 gun cases from my wardrobe and open the smaller one. It has multiple glocks in it with ammo.

 It has multiple glocks in it with ammo

I grab some more from the wardrobe.
This wardrobe isnt a normal wardrobe. Its only filled with guns, anmo and accessories for the guns.

The longer case is empty and i grab a sniper from the walk in closet

I grab a silencer, scope and tripod and put it into the case

Then i put the gun in there. I can tell the 3 avengers are watching me.

I pick up the 2 cases after putting my bag around my shoulder.

We all walk out of my room and leave the house.

I type a code in at the door on a keypad and left.

"Security House System: Activated."
I heard before i fully closed the door.

We made our way to the car and i put my stuff in the trunk of the car and got in the car.

We leave to the Avengers Tower.