41| it, the creature

You stood there in the shower, the smell of your favorite shampoo filled your nostrils as you closed your eyes, a smile graced upon your lips. Massaging the liquid into your hair, you hum the lyrics to the song you've listened to not too long ago.

The atmosphere was light and carefree, it was just you alone. Your parents had gone to a business dinner, leaving you in charge of the house and yourself. It felt exceptionally great as you were finally glad to be alone after so long.

But little did you know, the tall thing that watched whilst you enjoyed your time bathing.

It's shark like teeth showed disgustingly as it smiled, from ear to ear. Anyone would be terrified of it, but yet again, you didn't notice.

You didn't notice its creature like pale hands open the door to the shower, the same one as you. Getting stuck in the trance of your humming.

Slowly. . .its hand reached out to touch your back and then. . .you froze. The cold hand lingered on your back. Maybe a few seconds passed before you finally let out a blood curling screaming, even neighbors from ten blocks away could've heard.

It then cackled like a witch on Halloween night, making you go instantly silent. You never knew that it was real, the thing - the creature your Mother warned you about was now here in reality.

It was here now, and there was nothing that could save you.