2.The God is unfair

We dropped Daisy at her elementary school and headed to high school. Some might give you a definition of it as a living hell but some like myself enjoys it. Of course, people get bullied at, cheated on and all what not but if you learned to stand on your own then there is no problem. Dad says that high school is there to train us to face the society. What a funny joke but who knows it can be true too.

Jared parked our Lamborghini in the school park. Even though everyone has seen the car we still got some stares. After all it's a Lamborghini Aventador Siyah!! I am not bragging but our father owns good deal of money. Just as Jared got off bunch of chicks crowded around him and his so-called cool buddies dragged him away. I went to my locker and opened it to get my books. Today of all the days I had French. ahh, I hate French.

"Roseee" without turning around I knew that it was Sophia from her loud and excited voice.

"Hey!!" I said closing the locker door.

"I got huge news!! Katrina is dating Tyler"

"Katerina is dating who? Am I supposed to know him" I asked.

Sophi rolled her eyes. "Are you even in this world girl" she inquired.

'What it's not a rule to know every one? Is it? And by the way I got a walking newspaper so no problemo.' I said smirking at her.

"Oh ha, ha very funny, so Tyler is this new hot guy he came about 4 or 5 months ago everyone was eyeing him but Katarina got him first" wined Sophie with a fake annoyed look.

Then she suddenly stiffened. So, I guessed. Facing Sophie, I said

"Morning Mason"

"Ah, how come you have another pair of eyes on your head. It's no fun' complained Mason. "You must have a six sense. God is being so unfair on me" he wined making both of us laugh.

"It's called survival skills. You know to survive in a kidnap." I said like a pro adjusting an imaginary collar.

"Oh really? Let's see about that' without a warning he grabbed me from my waist and put me over his shoulder.

"What the heck!!!" I shouted gaining some weird stairs from passing by students.

"You know your survival skills sucks." said Mason "you have the sense to tell who's behind you but have no strength to defend yourself. So, you failed." he said like a happy child.

"Whatever. Now put me down" I said.

"No" Mason ignored my protest.

The bell rang and students started pouring in to classes. Sophie has a different class while Me and Mason have French, I am so not lucky today.

"Bye Sophie" Mason said and started walking down the hall with me still dangling from his back.

"Bye guys" Sophie replied.

"BYEEEE"I shouted back.

Mason put me down when we reached the class. Going in to a class half upside down was not a nice feeling. I feel a little dizzy.

"You are soooo annoying" I said smacking his hand. He sticked his tongue out and went in to the class. I flowed him in and settled on our usual spot.

"Hey Rose morning" Paris entered the class waving at me.

"Morning, you look cheery today... Wait don't answer... Of course, you are coz it's French" Paris is from France DAH! it's obvious. Paris chuckled and sat in the front row.

Then Arya came in with a sunken look "Heyyy" she said dragging on the Y

"Hey what's up" I asked.

"French is up" she said.