19. Never Reachable

NOAH'S POV

As interesting as she is I am kind of getting annoyed for no reason...this reminds me about the time before everything happened. Would mom and dad ever be like this...I doubt it. Somethings are never reachable. I guess God gives one person everything and another nothing.

"Jared!!" Shouted Rose from a distance.

"Look at us" she was with daisy hand in hand. They did some kind of a dance that ended with showing a heart at Jared

Jared laughed and passed by whispering "What am I goanna do with you" He sounded sad yet loving.

Rose jumped on to Jared saying something and squeezed his cheeks.

"You drank wine when I told you not to?" Jared said.

"Aw come on don't ruin the mood" she replied. Cute... What the hell did I think just know

"Can you two not see me at all." Daisy commented she sounded annoyed.

"You two always forget everyone when you go into your twin world you know" she said.

"Aww my little princess is annoyed" said Jared

"Come one kiddo" he scooped her up while still holding Rose.

"Hehehe Daisy, sorryyyyyy but Jerad's mineeee" Rose said kissing Jared. Are they a married couple or something...are they trying to keep it in the family!! Wait a second why am I even annoyed.

"Yeah, whatever" said Daisy.

Jared smiled hugging them both.

What a sweet family.....

Something panged my heart...Reminding me stuff I shouldn't be thinking about.

Would Mia be the same age as Daisy now? would she recognize me if she saw me on the road... I mean would I recognize her? Does she even know that she has a brother at all?

It was getting dizzy...and hard to breathe. It feels like drowning in a sea of darkness pressing on me. It was as if I was caught in a current, dragging me deeper into the abyss. Each gasp of air met with the cruel resistance of the water. With each breath the world around me blurred, making the edges of consciousness fade. It was as if I was pushed to the sea with no hope of returning to the surface. My vision tunneled and I could see wine on the table at the other end of the room.

I hurriedly crossed the room as if my life depended on it. Bumping into people I have never met. Someone called me but I didn't look back.

I got hold of the bottle and chugged down the whole thing...

heh it's never good to be sober.

My mind is finally clear.

This is a pain in the ass...why the hell am I even here...I got this sudden rage to punch every happy person here.

I need some fresh air and a good smoke right now.

ROSE'S POV

Jared is warm as always...

"Noah!" Travis called out. Making me wake up from my mid sleep on Jared's shoulder...were we dancing.

Noah hurriedly crossed the room and grabbed one of the wine bottles and chugged it down.... Dude that's expensive you know.

He looked bothered and angry. He rushed out of the room leaving Travis with no words...seems like it's usual because Travis just turned around and joined his friends.

"Rose, you should rest now" Jared said.

"You too Daisy...seems like your guests are leaving. Go and say thank you to them. I will take Rose to the living room and come help you"

Jared lift me up and took me to the living room.

"Don't do anything stupid. I'll be back as soon as I send off the guests." Seriously Jared, do you think I am a baby?

Jared left me in the living room, in the dark.

Out of no where I got a continuous cough. My throat is too dry and it made me cough up some blood. Oh for God sake I need to wash my hand or Jared will worry too much. He is already losing sleep at night. I walked to the countertop, washed my hands and poured me some water and headed back to the couch.

Just as I reached the couch I could see someone was in the garden through the glass wall. Having a smoke.....SMOKING!!! It's prohibited in our house!!!

SIRI OPEN THE DOOR!! I shouted.

Oh, wait a second, there is no Siri....I dragged my drowsy self to the door and stepped out. Cold air hit my skin making me take a deep breath. Dang, it's cold outside. I am already out I might as well see who is this individual...

It took me few steps to recognize who he was..

Golden hair shined in the moon light...That sharp jaw line with piercing green eyes but now more like a dark emerald green shadowed by his long eyelashes..it was no other that Noah...God he is hot in the moon light.... He has this slender but masculine body, reminds me of Mark from Shadowhunters a mix blooded Shadowhunter with fairy blood. Angel blood and demon blood. Like an Angle with a demon in him.. I am definitely drunk..

Are you done staring at me now? He asked.

I am not staring I replied just as he ended his sentence.

Oh were u not..my bad? He snickered. Hot indeed... What are you nuts Rose pull yourself together..

"There is a smoking band in our house" I said as if I'm the head of this place.

"Oh really I didn't see the signs..." He said while taking few steps and closing the steps between us and blew smoke to my face.

The hell...keep your cool Rose...I could feel a cough burning down in my throat...not again...come on keep it in. Well today is not my day...

I started coughing like a old granny...bawling down as I tried to control it.

Noah just laugh. 

"Oops sorry" he said while throwing the cigar into one of the ponds.

I glared at him as if trying to poke holes on him with my laser eyes.

"You really are.... " he said.

"What" I asked before he finished his sentence raising my face to him as much as I can, but I could never see him eye to eye...like literally this man is too tall.

"Something..." He finished closing the gap between us. 

HIIIII YALL
I AM BACK!!!

Hope yall like the new chapter. I will try to update as fast as I can. Thanks for all the support. Please leave a comment and vote.

THANKYOUUU.