20.Why now of all the time

The world seems to stop for a tad second.... more like on slow motion. I could hear the slow drizzle of rain landing on leaves. The male cicadas making noise. Calling for the female cicadas, trying to attract them. Clearly to get rid of their desires. I don't think this is the time for zoology.

Noah let out the breath he was holding in. Hot air hit my face ...I could feel my pale face getting red with the rush of blood as if it was dying waiting for it.

He sealed his lips to mine like concluding a love letter which had hidden desires written in it with a final, tender seal. I was lost with the sensation of his lips on mine, my brain died. My heartbeat was screaming defining me. Cutting out all the other sounds in the background narrowing it to the sound of our lips and the hard breaths that we were taking.

His hands were around me and mine were on his hair. The golden curls that I had been waiting to touch were like water in the desert. He buried his face next to my neck and kissed me harshly. Every kiss leaving fire on my skin. His cold hands touch by bear back giving me goosebumps making my legs almost lose their balance. Before I fell down, he pulled me closer and pushed me against the cold glass wall making me gasp and part my lips. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

My subconscious self was screaming something, but I was brain dead and deaf to hear what she was saying.

The bitter flavor of cigar cut through and ruined the sweet feeling I was having......what sweet feeling!

ROSE!

And the reality hit me hard.

I pushed Noah but he didn't even budge...it was suffocating...Why..Why....Why is this happening now...and tears started streaming down my face like a river...Shit why am I this emotional?

"What?" Noah backed away cupping my face in his hands. He looked confused.

I pushed him again and this time he pulled back.

And I blew.

"What's wrong with you? Am I a mockery to you...one of your play toys...why are you so annoying...Why are you ruining my life...why now of all the time why why why" I shouted while punching him at each word.

He looked a bit hurt....

I turned and walked away with nothing to say more. I could feel his eyes on my back, but I didn't dare to look back. I kept walking and somehow ended it in my room.

While closing the door I sank to the ground resting my back on the door.

What have I done?

The last words I shouted were still in my head...

Why now of all the time? 

Too many emotions were crushing my thought hazing my vision. I climbed to my bed and curled into a ball and pressed my face to the pillow and cried my heart out.... all the emotions that were squeezing and suffocating me were let out....and cried myself to sleep.

***

I woke up to Jared sleeping next to me.... How many days am I going to get this...waking up next to your brother peacefully sleeping....

Jared always looked cute while he sleep...he says I'm the same too but take my word for it, he is way more cuter...I placed a kiss on his forehead... and slipped out of bed. Instantly I was hit with a headache....

Ahhhh hangovers are the worst.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, looked into the mirror and a puffy eyed and a swollen face was looking at me.... HOLLY SH*T....and last night memories come back hitting me. I was struck by lightning. What have I done.... I must be losing my mind.

I touched my lips and shivered reminding how Noah's lips were on them and blushed again.

YO! EARTH TO ROSE!

I hurriedly took a cold bath to make sure that I was on my right mind because the left one has gone mad! 

I put on my undies and came out to my room...Jared was up and lying on bed.

"Jesus Christ put on some cloths" he shouted while covering his face with a pillow.

"This is my room" I replied.

"What yours is mine too" He replied.

Today's outfit is street style. I pulled out my black pleated pants, a dark gray oversized sweater finishing it with perfect black and white sneakers.

I came out of my closet and stood in front of my mirror appreciating my hard work...

Jared came from behind me and gave me a hug. He looked me straight in the eye from the mirrors and asked

"Did you cry yesterday?"

Obviously how can I not go recognized by my other half!

"No" I lied.

He knew I would not say more than that.

"Hm... Rose, you know you can't lie to me, right? But I won't make you tell me. Just know I'm pretty much capable of listening to you.... I am your other half...." He replied.

He kissed me on the head and left the room to get ready, leaving me to stare at myself.

Sorry Jared everything cannot be shared...if I tell you what happen I'm 110% sure you will kill Noah. Plus I must figure this out on my own. 

HIII!!

Here is the new chap....It's a bit new experience for me to write a scene like this but hope I have done well...I would like to say thanks to Jessica Baio coz her song "Petals" helped me a lot to write this!!! Love ya girl.

Please leave a comment and vote

THANKYOUUU!!