12.The Bear Tricked Me

"Noah Zander Collins!!....

Don't tell me you don't know him!" Shouted Sophie that passing by students glanced at us.

"What? Am I supposed to know all the people in school?" I asked.

"BUT...it's not all the people... IT'S NOAH COLLINS !!"

"Sunshine blonde hair, sparkling emerald green eyes, sharp jawline, hot but yet murderous look... You know girls prefer hard to catch guys, perfect kissable lips, smooth skin, handsome and tall. He just got all the needs to the definition of HOT AS HELL" Sophie said in one breath.

"You know the thing is that you knowing that his lips are kissable is way weirder and by the way you should join a pome club or something. You my friend have become way more dramatic. " I said.

"Or maybe you should confess to Mason so I can actually go around without knowing unnecessary lengthy descriptions about guys in school. " I mocked Sophie

"Ooh come onnnn... don't tease me! You know I have no courage to do that" wined Sophie.

I laughed. "Stop it Rose!" Sophie said while hitting me.

I have to say the Noah guy was eye catching but I don't have time for relationships, it might end with hurting both sides.

We walked to the car to meet the others.

                                                                                              ***

"Hey girls... How about we hit the club today? It's been a while since we went out together. " said David from the couch.

"Finished!" Adrien shouted holding out the poster he decorated.

"What do you think Rose? Didn't I do a good job ?" He asked.

"Oh, Adrien its cute!" I replied. Adrien beamed with happiness after my comment. David giggled seeing that.

"What's funny David?" Adrien's tone changed.

"Nothing" David replied trying to eat his giggles.

"You really get on my nerves sometimes David!!" replied annoyed Adrien. Those two literally look like an old married couple. 

"So are we going or not" asked David.

"mmmmmm" said Jared looking at me.

"I won't drink" I answered, knowing what he was thinking.

"If you promise" he said.

"Cross my heart" I said.

Sophie grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Let's go get dressed. We haven't gotten a chance to doll up anyway." We ran to my room.

"Mom! Jared said we can go clubbing today we won't be there for dinner" I shouted.

"I told her" Came Jared's voice. Always the one with responsibility. 

"Jared... Call Lexi too" I shouted back.

After ruining my neat closest we found perfect matching gowns to wear. I don't know what Jared would say but we settled on spaghetti strap dresses. Same design but different colors. I took the black one and Sophie took the white. We put on some make up (Obviously red lips) and Sophie ironed her hair.

Wearing high heels for clubs are the worst decision a women could take in her life! so I grabbed my black sneakers and we headed down .The guys were waiting for us three of them had Jared's clothes on and Jared had an all-black outfit to match me.

David whistled. "You look good My Lady" he said.

"Why thank you sir David" I replied.

"You know I am here too" Sophie pointed out.

"You look hot" said Mason and Sophie turned in to a tomato. She's going to bother me for a week about this. 

"Did you call Lexi?" I asked

"No answer." said Jared.

"Is it me or does anybody think that something happened between Carson and Lexi?" I asked the question that has been troubling me for a while.

Everyone turned to Mason. "What?....How am I supposed to know? I have to say she has been coming home drunk and late. Aunt told me to find out why but you know she doesn't talk that stuff with me I thought you girls knew."

"We should find out fast before something happens" said Adrien, the one who is always worried about others rather than worrying for him self. 

"Okay people lets head out now. Its already getting dark" David stood up from the couch. "Oh, and grab a poster Adrien, we'll put it at the club as well"

"Guys come home before midnight" Lucie instructed us with a strict voice.

                                                                                      ***

After 20minuts of Driving we stopped at the "SEA WEED CLUB" don't ask me who named this place ask my dad. Yep, Papa owns a hotel chain. The famous" BLUE MOON" seven star hotel to be precise but for god's sake he named the best bar in town sea weed club!!

How am I even supposed to brag about this!

Since there were more people, we took the SUV and parked it in the VIP slot. What! Obviously, its for us. The sound of the Music was everywhere I could hear it from miles away. We jumped out of the car. Jared handed the keys to Kit who was there to take care of the vehicles and we headed in.

clubbing was mix of sound, light people and most importantly drinking but sadly for me today was not that day. Jared would kill me if I tased alcohol.

"Old town road " was playing in the background and people were dancing. "Here comes my babies." shouted Jack. Well Jack is this old but young guy that looks like a huge bear and he is the manager here. Jack has a very scary face and most of the people are scared of him but we have known him for so long that in the end we became his babies so now every time we entered the club he would shout out" HERE COMES MY BABIES" and all the people would stop to see who his babies are.

"This is so embarrassing" Mason said. "Can he not grow out of his habits? Now girls won't look at me thinking Jack would kick them out"

"Like anybody would look at you" Sophie snickered.

"The usual or something unique" Asked Jack.

"Let's try something unique today" said Jared "but leave Rose out" he added.

"I know Boss told me no alcohol for Rosie but don't be sad I'll give you something even better"

And fifteen minutes later I was drinking a strawberry milkshake!!

Jake you old bear you tricked meeeeee!! 

THANKS FOR READING!
BYEEEE