How betty met the love of her life

Betty: Hi my name is Betty Cooper i'm 16 and i'm homeless. You are probably wondering how that happened well first my family didn't have a lot of money so I had worked at a bar it had payed well but my parents didn't like that I was working at the bar after that I got fired. Right now i'm looking for a new job and hoping I can get one that can pay well.

Jughead: Hi i'm Jughead Jones i'm 17 and i'm a serpent if you are wondering what that is its my gang we have been looking for new strippers to work at the Whyte Wyrm that's our bar. I was stressed so I went on one of my late night walks. I wasn't paying attention when I bumped into someone. When I had looked up I saw this beautiful girl I have ever seen.
J- OH my God i'm so sorry are you okay?       
?- yeah i'm fine.
J- here let me help you up
?- thank you
J- my name is Jughead, Jughead Jones and you?
?- My name is Betty, Betty Cooper
Betty what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl is what Jughead was thinking before he was snapped back to reality.
J- Well Betty it's nice to met you but what are you doing out this late?
B- you to and I could ask you the same thing
J- I asked you first
B- fine I looking for a good payed job at a bar or something and you?
J- Just came on walk to relax and I think I have the job for you.

No ones pov: That night Jughead had took Betty to the Whyte Wyrm and she had worked has a stripper for a year and Betty and Jughead had stared to date. After about 2 years of dating Jughead proposed to Betty. The wedding was beautiful and Bes
Tty and Jughead couldn't be any happier. The after was year of being married Jughead got Betty pregnant with a baby girl named Bentlee.

(Sorry its short I hoped you enjoyed it sorry if it's really shitty 😅)