Onlyfans (Bughead)

Betty Pov: i'm betty cooper I got kick out of my moms house when she found out I was doing onlyfans but whatever I mean I was the only one paying bills for her and no job pays that much money each month to pay a the fucking bills because she doesn't wanna get off her ass and actually do something with her shitty ass life but now I can get my own place which ive already found.

1 month later

It's been about a month sense my mom had kicked me out and ive moved into my new apartment. Ive been making a lot more money lately with my new content which I have now started to meet up with my fans because now I don't have a bitchy mom to control what I do. I have always know though that I do enjoy people watch me while I or other give me pleasure. Im meeting up with this one guy tonight he had a very unique name and he is so hot im wondering what hes packing. I should start getting ready for him now he's gonna be here in like 2 hours.

Jugheads Pov: Im jeaghead jones and im gonna get some pussy tonight from this one chick I used to go to school with betty cooper I mean i'm a big fan of hers to i mean she has the perfect body beauiltful tits and her ass is god I want to spank it until it truns red while I shove my 8in cock into her. Ill be meeting her in an hour and ill make sure I give her the best fuck shes ever had in her life.

*1 hour later*

Jughead: I just arrived at her apartment and knocked at her door and opened the door right away she was wearing sexy lingre it fit her body so well and shes so beautiful B:" well are you just gonna stare at me or do something?" J:" Sorry umm wow you are beautiful" B:*blushes* "thank you" j*smiles and nods* B:" Here come inside"  I get inside and I see that she has her filming stuff all set up. she truned her camera on and gave it to me she started to take my pants off along with my underware and now my cock is visable for her to see she bit her lip a started to jerk her off so I can be fully hard I moaned a little and then she brought her tounge out and started to lick the tip and she look up into my eyes as she slowly started to shove the whole thing into her mouth she kept going faster whille squeezing my balls and then sometimes licking them she bit it a little bit which pushed me over the edge and a came in her mouth she looked up at me and swallowed the whole load. She had me move onto her bed and lay down she had me film her strip her clothes off as she did I couldn't take my eyes off of her body and her face after that she climded onto the bed and he jerk me off a bit which didn't take long for me to get hard she had me put the camera down and she put a condom on me and she hoverded over me and slowly sat down on my cock she gasped and moaned and slowly started to go up and down but she was going to slow so I grab her hips and started to push her dwon which i think she really enjoy it because she started moaning louder and screaming my names and I groaned with her because she is so tight.

Bettys Pov: ive never had someone so big inside of me before he grab my hips and pushed me down harder fucking my tight little pussy as hard as he could I had my tits in his face and he would lick, suck, and bite them at points and she would spank my ass so hard that I can tell it will leave a mark then all a suden he put me in doggy staye and started to pound into me so hard moans kept flying out of my mouth I didn't even notice he brought his hand down and started to rub my sensitive clit which caused me to scream his name which I think he enjoyed that because he pounded inside of me harder that I squirted all over the place and he came along with me.

No ones Pov: After betty and jughead finished she trun the cameras off and they talked for a while he had later on asked her on a date and after that they started dateing and got married and now planing on maybe having a baby soon but betty conutined to do onlyfans but only jughead was allowed to be inside of her.

Sorry the end is really shitty but I hope that you guys enjoy it <3 also sorry for spelling there might be some incorrect words