Cheryl X Hermione ⚠️ Smut ⚠️ kinda

Requested by @NghtFury95

No ones Pov:
It was a nice and very hot day. Cheryl Blossom was supposed to hang out with Veronica but turns out that V had some other planes. Cheryl arrived at the Lodges house in her bikini.

Cheryl's Pov:
I knocked on the Lodges door and I thought Veronica would have been the one to open the door but it was Hermione who opened it.
H: Oh umm hi Cheryl what are you doing here?
C: Veronica invited me. we where going to swim and stuff.
H: Oh well Veronica isn't here right now but you can stay until shes back.
C: Ok sure. Where's the pool?
H: It's right in the back.
C: Ok thank you.
Now yes I was a little mad because me and Veronica had planed this for a few weeks and now shes not even here. I just layed down and started to sunbath. After about 20 minutes Hermione joined me in her bikini we talked here and there then I got up. I could feel Hermione eyes on my body but mostly on my tits. I looked at her and she looked at my tits ten back at her's.
C: Why do you keep looking at my boobs?
H: Oh nothing I just think mine are bigger.
C: Really? your boobs aren't even as big as mine.

No ones Pov:
Hermione got up and looked at Cheryl deep in the eyes and you could feel the sexual tension Hermione pulled Cheryl into a kiss and as they kissed their tits slammed into each other their nipples were hard and lets just say both of them were enjoying it. Hermione pushed Cheryl on the grand and got on top of her. Cheryl got up a little bit and took off her top as Hermione did the same . Cheryl and Hermione moaned into the deep kiss. Cheryl opened her mouth and Hermione put her tongue into her mouth and Cheryl did the same. That whole time kissing their tits ageist each others was the best thing at least to them and they did both stop kissing so they can suck each other. After that whole thing they did make a deal that they would do this more often and that it's there little secret.